Globo Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify mega menu, Globo Mega Menu

ToughOut

Location New Zealand

Easy to configured, friendly and fast support from the developer. That will be awesome if there is an area for writing custom CSS. Great job and keep up, thanks.

SAWADA MARCHE

Location Japan

操作も感覚的で使いやすいです。困ったときのサポートの対応も早くて丁寧でした!
英語苦手な人はすべて英語表記ですので抵抗ある方もいらっしゃるかもしれませんが、シンプルにグロナビを設定したい方には便利だと思います。

plombelecdistribution.com

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sometimes I get bugs and the app seems to be a little bit heavy to load and could be optimized (I think... and hope it will in the future...). But Sarah (email support) and the dev team are always here and quick to help and fix the issue. It's very easy to make a super mega menu for your website ;)

Our Sister

Location Belgium

Good app for mega menu options. I needed some extra css coding and the development team has supported me perfectly within their possibilities.

Moschino Singapore

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

When you have a lot of customizations on the navigations sometimes it does not work well although it is great that the team is responsive when there is an issue with the navigation that is caused by the app.
It would be better if the team could arrange with us before they do fix and apply the changes to the live theme. I asked them when to deploy changes with specific timings but they went ahead and deployed them anyway.

ebarza

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support Sarah is always ready to help,, App is nice and improving day by day now you can translate your menu I just wish if they let us customise the mobile menu separate of the desktop

ShopMSD

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome! Great support, works well with no coding experience or anything. Really happy with it. Installed on 3 sites :)

Laird Superfood

Time spent using app About 2 years

Updated review: shortly after I posted a negative review because of a lack of customer support, their team reached out and helped us investigate the issue. Unfortunately, an update impacted our legacy account and because we were on a free version, they didn't seem to bother updating older versions. Ultimately though, we got the issue resolved and Sarah from support was awesome. Keeping one star back because I wish they would have notified that the update was going to happen. A recent upgrade to the app made our menu stop expanding on hover. No access to support -- I would not recommend.

GAMMA

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

Previous 1 3