Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Mishastyle

Hello This app hears me with great design, but I face a big problem in its work and speed on the site, the menu does not work well in the mobile interface, as it is very slow in my site : https://www.mishastyle.com/ .. Please help.

Gorilla Press

The app is okay, could be more flexible and user-friendly. customer service is great and accomodative

Hakew Pets

Had a compatibility issue with my theme but support was quick to help me out and fix it, and the communication was good! . Its just a shame i had to pay the $15 a month just to have the "shop" button on there

Ethnics Of Kutch

Appears to be promising. But Free Trial of Full Fledged features is needed to have complete feel of how this works to unders

Outdoor Equipped

Like has been mentioned, the app is currently not working at all. This seems to be the case for other menu apps out there, though, so I suspect that it is tied into a bigger problem (DoS on menu apps?) I would have given one star, because they haven't responded to my inquiries either, but they are probably frantically trying to get the bigger problem resolved. I will raise the stars to 5 when the issue is fixed. In the meantime, I have to update my Debut theme menu. And it is ugly.

UPDATE: the menu is now working, but they still have not responded to my inquiry. The remaining star will go up as soon as I hear back.

Lux Heating

I believe they makes great apps for Shopify. They're user friendly and easy to integrate into your store. I did had some issues using the app in my theme, but the friendly support helped me to solve those issues, however it took a bit longer than expected once in a while.

SEXYMODA

i am new here, i need to change colors, hope you help me

Sincerely thank you 1234567879101112131415

Lilly's Vintage Shop

I like it once you get the hang of it. The only thing that really annoys me is how they ask for your feedback because its constantly popping up as your trying to make your menu. It's a tab on the side. Give it a break, it makes it too annoying just put it elsewhere.

Pluzt

Going well meanwhile! es una buena app espero sacarle provecho mientras tanto gracias por el desarro

SmithAndArry

Super appli qui répond bien a la demande, je mets 4 étoile car je pense que plus de choix de personnalisation, plus de possibilité pourrai faire de cette aplli un best en la matière.
l'option gratuite est complète et l'ajout de la pub discrète est compréhensible, en bref je n'ai pas envie de changer Très bonne aplli.

Previous 1 3