Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

plombelecdistribution.com

Location France

Sometimes I get bugs and the app seems to be a little bit heavy to load and could be optimized (I think... and hope it will in the future...). But Sarah (email support) and the dev team are always here and quick to help and fix the issue. It's very easy to make a super mega menu for your website ;)

Our Sister

Good app for mega menu options. I needed some extra css coding and the development team has supported me perfectly within their possibilities.

Moschino Singapore

When you have a lot of customizations on the navigations sometimes it does not work well although it is great that the team is responsive when there is an issue with the navigation that is caused by the app.
It would be better if the team could arrange with us before they do fix and apply the changes to the live theme. I asked them when to deploy changes with specific timings but they went ahead and deployed them anyway.

ebarza

Great support Sarah is always ready to help,, App is nice and improving day by day now you can translate your menu I just wish if they let us customise the mobile menu separate of the desktop

ShopMSD

Awesome! Great support, works well with no coding experience or anything. Really happy with it. Installed on 3 sites :)

Laird Superfood

Updated review: shortly after I posted a negative review because of a lack of customer support, their team reached out and helped us investigate the issue. Unfortunately, an update impacted our legacy account and because we were on a free version, they didn't seem to bother updating older versions. Ultimately though, we got the issue resolved and Sarah from support was awesome. Keeping one star back because I wish they would have notified that the update was going to happen. A recent upgrade to the app made our menu stop expanding on hover. No access to support -- I would not recommend.

GAMMA

It's a good app for what we need for our website. So glad we found it to help with product optimization. We look forward to doing more.

THE BOOMM!

Al principio un poco de trabajo hasta que le agarras la vuelta. Lo recomiendo solo debes de prestar un poco de atención a los pasos a seguir .I tu tienda quedara increible.Les pondre una critica constructive pongan la obcion de quitar el cartel de feedback de la aplicasion para poder hacer actualizaciones desde el telefono .Queda justamente encima del boton guardar y no se puede hacer cambios desde el telefono. Gracias

Designer Health Products

I used this app to help create a menu bar for my website. I found it easy to use! Also I am impressed with the support you receive if you require additional help. Thanks :)

MacRider

A fantastic support and we are happy with the fast solution! We recommend the use of this app without a doubt.

Previous 1