Mega Menu

Mega Menu | Reviews

by Globo

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

MHSworld

Very good. We can add images in the menu. Quick and powerful help. Apps and Multilanguage very easy to use

Modne denarnice.si

APP does exactly what we need. I have never come to such a friendly and helpful support for any Shopify app. They did many customizations for our store for free. Friendly, effective communication and high level results. Professional team in general!
Also .

Maison O Paris

Je recommande cette application, leur assistance est rapide et efficace. Très bon service client !

take-a-little-thyme

Great app to create a complex navigation. Even better service to fix bugs on customisation :) Would highly recommend

Jacob & Roy

The Service has been amazing, the team have helped me from start to finish. I highly recommend the app, I'm using the free version and its been perfect.

DOLAN

Looks so professional and easy to use! AMAZING customer support as well - they helped answer my questions in a really timely manner and provided excellent customization support. The only thing I would suggest for improvement is the ability to drag and drop between menus (currently you can only move items around within their parent menu). Thank you Mega Menu team! xx

woelfins

Great app, easy to use. For me, even the free version is enough. And there is really fast and helpful support.

NUMARU

i can smoothly create mega menu for our store, only does need to have an option for 1 line collection with side bar.

The Skinny Confidential Shop

nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice! nice nice nice nice nice!

S.Schnitzer

Perfect app, easy to use and amazing service by Globo ! we asked for some changes and Globo did it very fast and with high quality work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34