Mega Menu

Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Ophelie Hats

Great little add on to customize the menu bar for your specific needs, I would definitely recommend.

Lilypond Creations

I like the drop down menus. I am still learning about all it has to offer, so early days. However so far so good. The help from Sarah has been great.

Damzelle

merci pour tous ce que vous avez fait pour que ma boutique soie beau a voir merci infiniment a l'équipe merci a tous les personnels j'adore quant vous avez tendez la main pour m'aider a finir l'installation merci encore je suis très satisfait

Unbrandead

A bit hard to setup but looks good so far! Still figuring it out, but like the layout of the menu's and the options.

Dogpire

Seems to be good! Way better than the Shopify drop down menu!
Everything works smoothly and fast. Dogpire.de

Thai Roots Market

I used the app to build a theme mega menu with product highlights, it is easy to use and looks great on both desktop and mobile. Worked for me.

Warrior Nutrition

I used this app to help me create a mega menu. I really like how it allows my to add images along with the links.

PIXEL SHOP

Very Nice to use and i love it.
You can create your own Menus Very Nice to use and i love it.
You can create your own Menus

Steel Warrior Studios

I tried a few menu apps and this is the only one i could to work on my Sunrise theme. I had a small problem with the automatic publishing feature of the app adding a duplicate menu to the top in addition to the side. I wrote for support and they requested access to my site, I gave them access and they corrected the problem completely in about 24 hours (keeping in mind alternate time zones between us and them). Overall great service and the app works well.

Lambert Longhorns

The technical support team is very helpful for any questions or issues we asked for. The responses were quick and issues being addressed fast. The functions the Globo Mega Menu provides are very attractive, we are glad that we have chosen the right app and team to work with. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42