Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

Organic Soda Pops

Great app! Our navigation and drop down menu is so much better now. The support is also the best! Many thanks!

OAOEYE

Location China

Customer service is really awesome! Reply so fast! Helpful! I'm satisfied with the service and App.

PetShack

Location Hong Kong SAR

Splendid customer support by Sarah. We have been using this app for a while, and we highly recommended it!

GarnetBazar

I recommend installing. A convenient and functional application that allows you to customize the menu in many ways. Fast support solves all problems.

KidsnToysNZ

Location New Zealand

Excellent app! Sarah was really helpful with resolving my issues with the app.
Highly recommend! A++

Arrowbrands

Location Italy

Applicazione fantastica, estremamente customizzabile e semplice da usare, assistenza clienti ottima, davvero consigliata!

Exotic Wings and Pet Things Inc

Literally the best customer support and service we have ever received when dealing with a 3rd party Shopify app. The customization possibilities they offer is well beyond what you get with any Shopify theme and it's super easy to use. Don't look anywhere else for a menu app. This one is the best! Thank you to everyone at the Globo team!

Mercy House Global

Globo Mega Menu customer service is absolutely incredible! Everyone is so kind, helpful, and dependable. Nothing but 5 stars for this app and the people that work for it.

groundpets.com

The admin is great, if you have a problem, they help as much as they can.
I used a different app before this which was good but this is a lot bigger for my needs.
www.groundpets.com

RatherBeeInNC

The app is super functional and support is great to work with! Had slight problems getting it to functional properly with my theme, but they fixed it for me in no time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39