Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

Mendable

This app does exactly as described. It helps create a constant amount of submenus if needed and it's easy to use!

A few times now, we'd have a couple issues we'd need their help with, and they're responsive time is just amazing! Sometimes you wait 5 mins - 30 mins......that's just once in a while if they're busy. All other times, it's been like nearly instant.

They're very friendly, they use a lot of screenshot sharing to make sure they understand what it is you're looking to do differently.

I'd highly recommend this app to everyone without fail. If you pass this app up, you'll be coming back later anyways. Don't say I didn't warn ya, you'll love this app! So go ahead, click "Add app" instead of passing it up!

Grateful Body

I've used Globo for a couple of years with no problem. It was easy to set up and makes our website navigation much more user friendly and attractive. Recently, there was some type of problem with the menu that I didn't understand. I contacted Globo tech support and they jumped on it and solved the problem very quickly. This type of service and support is not only very necessary these days but much appreciated! Definitely five stars

Green Rush Organics

This menu app is very easy to use with solid features for a free application. The support team is quick to help with any questions.

PUT-ON

Quick response and helpful support. Easy to use and great appearance of mega menu. Strongly recommend to install

Niffleur

Le menu est parfait pour mon site. j'ai contacté le support, et réponse rapide et efficace :-) Je recommande cet app

The menu is perfect for my site. I contacted support, and quick and efficient response :-) . I recommend this app

House-Warming

Love what this app has allowed my site to do and look like. It is super easy to use, even for a novice! The support is also fantastic, i needed a minor aesthetic change made and they promptly fixed it for me. Highly recommend.

Cross Stitching Supplies

I've had a great experience using this app. My site looks so much better and more organized versus the standard menu available from my Shopify theme. There is also great customer support for this app - they helped right away to get the menu properly integrated with my Shopify theme!

Serendi Market

Despite being unserviced, we were able to implement the desired function with quick response.
It was a satisfactory correspondence so that even if I paid for it, I was able to use it!

PIN-ME-UP-Shop

Decided to go with the newer (more complex) Galleria Shopify Theme. Had many coding issues with trying to install various other types of Mega Menus. Didn't seem like this one was going to work either ... was getting quite frustrated after spending so much $$$ on the theme Lol... Until I reached out to this app's support team who swiftly entered into my store and fixed the coding issues quickly for both mobile and desktop. The support team was actually online on live chat and assisted me with the issue immediately vs. e-mailing other Mega Menu app support teams and some would not even respond to my enquiry. Good thing there is the free trial period! :) It is truly an easy-to-use app for shop owners AND extremely user-friendly for customers who will find your navigation fun to use and full of impressive collection slides and enticing product pictures! I absolutely LOVE this app! I love it so much I don't even want to leave this review because I don't want my competitors to find out about it! Joking ofcourse... sort of! :) 5 STARS FOR THE APP & SUPPORT TEAM! ★★★★★
ヾ(@^∇^@)ノYAY!

St Barts AU

Great app with easy setup and styling. Support team are amazing. Jumped on to a request we had for further customisation and fixed within a couple hours of contacting them. Great communication and very helpful staff. Highly recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20