Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

Toland Flags

This app is easy to use and works very well! If issues do arise, their support and technical staff is always very quick to respond and very helpful! I absolutely recommend this app!

KHIRY

Globo is pretty intuitive to use, and as a highly design oriented business it's super important to have ease of use and flexibility in creating nuanced designs for our site. Globo allowed us to customize to a good degree, but I was even more impressed with their impeccable customer service. Whenever I want to extend the functionality, or address an issue, the team is very responsive, and they have helped me integrate features that allowed us to take the menu to the next level, and to make it a very integral piece of our website.

Homebound

Definitely recommend these guys. The product works great and their customer service when it comes to sorting out any issues is super quick.

Infanbox

I recommend 100%. The help support fixed all the bugs for me. very responsive and friendly! thank you

11v11 World Shirts

This app is very great and it's very easy to use and the menus are very good-looking. The staff is very helpful and they will help you out with anything and they're very quick to assist. 5 stars! Absolutely recommended!

Light Humanity Energía Solar

This is a MUST HAVE application on your website. You can check how we manage to make a MEGAMENU that really show how many things we do at lighthumanity.org I am really greatful for the help that the Globo Mega Menu people gave us to resolved any details regarding the display of the menu. Thank you so much!!

Vibing Apparel

Really pleased with this app. There was an issue with the menu on older devices but the support I received to solve the issue was superb. The export and import functionality is very useful as it allows me to generate menus from my own code and import them into the app. I will definitely be upgrading to the paid tier of this app as my store expands.

Beewise

I'm using it already for a while, and the app works very well! The service is also great and very efficient!

Earth Head

Great App easy to use make my site look good i would recommend it to anyone who wants a professional looking website

Richards Guitars Of Stratford Upon Avon

I have been in business 26 years. MOST of which online - literally since the internet came into existence. Its incredibly rare to get the unique blend of awesome app with awesome support. This is one of those rare commodities. If it works straight from the box - great. If it doesnt and you uninstall it - its totally your loss. The support is second to none so the only weakness is you and your imagination. So if you have the vision for what you want to create and you have the belief, you are working with brilliant people? Choose this app. PS Thank you Sarah - You are brilliant!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36