Globo Mega Menu

Globo Mega Menu

by Globo

FREE mega menu app. Awesome menu design, super easy-to-use

The Cartridge Centre

Very quick to respond and really helpful. I asked for some changes to be made to my menu which they did straight away. Highly recommend.

Craig Alanson

A fantastic app, feature-packed and very easy to set up and use. The best part is the overnight support and resolution of all glitches and fixes. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a robust menu app that checks all the relevant boxes.

Fredericks and Mae

The customer service on this app is excellent! They have added features when we requested it, and are lovely to work with!

Club Gift Shop

Something wonky happened with my menu out of no where but the support team was very helpful and fixed the issue. My menu contains several categories and looks so much better because of this app.

Almox Militar

Excellent support, always help me when I need it. I highly recommend this app, I am very pleased with it and especially its support team. Thanks a lot guys!

www.bluesystem.com.au

Great app, i used it to display products in a carousel style for my collections,but it does a hell of alot more than that. I had a small issue with mobile view not being quite right and support was pretty much instantaneous and fixed with 30 minutes.
Highly recomend this app and support staff behind it.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your support! We hope you enjoy with the app and if you do, please check out other apps by Globo.
We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority. So please contact us at contact@globosoftware.net if you have any questions or suggestions.
Helen

PerfectPrime

I needed a new menu with a better organization for different categories of products. My theme's default menu system is not suitable for classes different products groups nor is it capable of sub-level menu.

The only option I felt I had left was to hire developer (enormous costs) or change theme (very time consuming). Choosing the cheaper but timely change of theme, I consulted Shopify support who recommended me this app.

I can say from its promotional videos and image, it does exactly as offered and even the free option is better than my theme's default one.

After setting everything up and testing it on a backup theme, I did come across some problems. However, what really made me give this 5 stars is the amazing support Helen gave me. She answered emails within minutes and got her team to fix everything for me in no time.

I am very very pleased with the customer support and fully recommend this app.

Frantic Attic

After 4 weeks testing a variety of Menus I finally found Globo. This is my first shopify setup and a Megamenu looked amazing but I thought it would be a daunting task. How wrong I was. Globo Menu was the easiest, most user friendly menu App I tried. I had no hesitation in upgrading to the more than reasonable monthly fee for added features. When I had a question and emailed support my issue was fixed within 2 hours. Can not recommend this menu enough and love how it looks on my store and can not wait to open.

T-MED Services, INC

Amazing app and great service by Emma. This app has so many features, I dont even think I will be able to use them all!!! The customization features are almost endless. One of the best apps on Shopify for sure!

StancedCulture

I just started using the app and I am very happy. It is easy to use and the customer support is impressive. They are quick at replying back and actually helping you. I definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18