Globo Mega Menu

Mega Menu with images, Drop Down Menu, Navigation Menu

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify mega menu, Globo Mega Menu

Gfts N Stuff

I normally hate having to reach out for help, but I tried over and over to fix my tech issue and had done all I could on my end to no avail. Then, I reached out to customer service, and they got back to me within 10 mins they explained we are in a big time zone difference and about a possible delay in timing because of this (totally understandable) and they explained exactly what to expect. Not many explain what to expect right off and this is a good quality to have. Good Job on communication skills! I think it was late for them, but they still sent me the request to fix and when I got up this morning USA (EST) time it was all fixed. I am really impressed with the level of customer service! Keep up the good work and thank you!

Nature’s HUG™ Pet food Inc. - USA

Very great app with a wide range of features, support is fast and friendly and always ready to help when needed! I recommend!

Palo Rosa

Location Colombia
Time spent using app About 14 hours

This app is great! It works very well and the support is excellent. I haven't had to pay yet (they have a free plan) but if I do, I'll gladly do it. It's worth it!

INTRO

Amazing support, Sarah was super responsive, always passing our concerns to the developers and they were very fast fixing what we asked.

PhoneTechShop

excellent, when i contacted them for some modifications they got back instantly and did it very quickly!

Mil Genial Uruguay

Location Uruguay

great customer service, thanks
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kids Happy House

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Sarah and the team never fail to go the extra mile and help with implementing exactly what we need for our site - they go above and beyond without hesitation - functionality of the app is brilliant too - fits our needs perfectly - easy to set up and publish and super quick

Gympie Saddleworld & Country Clothing

Location Australia

I used this menu as I wanted a more complex menu, which I could use to make a better UI & UX for my customers. It makes menus interesting and it is really easy to use!

Speeday

Location Bulgaria

I really like their mega menus, it's really helpful and easy to build, their support is also really good, they've helped me with a lot of things.

Outsourced

Location Norway

Amazing costumer support, they even helped with an issue i had that wasent due to their appilications 5 stars all day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46