G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

BigTopShirtShop.com

App may be good for shops with few products, however is impossible for shops with many products. Reached out to support about bulk import of related products. Was replied to with short/incomplete answers which resulted in a lengthy and unnecessary back and forth. At the end, after finally getting the whole picture, their "bulk" solution required the one by one gathering of product ID's from admin. Far from a bulk solution. Terrible support.

Topeka Products

Will not let me add a manual product - other options seem to work fine but since I cannot choose what items to recommend it isn't useful for me.

June 23, 2019

Hi,

Thank for using the app.
You can add a manual product as recommended product with the app. Please following the documentation: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-set-the-manual-recommendations-for-a-product/

If you face any issues, please contact us. We could help you to use the app.

Thanks!

Technoforyou

HOW CAN THE APPLICATION STOP WORKING FROM ONE DAY TO ANOTHER? IT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, I HAVE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DO THIS WITHOUT WARNING. I HOPE THEY FIX IT NOW.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

mindbendaparrel

Abysmal. It has very big loading times. Sometimes it takes even 15 seconds to load. After uninstalling, it left some junk in the code. Support is also awful, they ask you to let them be a collaborator to your shop. This developer should be banned from the store.

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

ONLINE-NEELセレクトショップ

Your software is disgusting, I have uninstalled and there are still residues! Caused my website to function abnormally! I will not dare to use any of your software in the future.

April 14, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. I hope you could let us know "why isn't good". We are looking to hear from you and improve the app.
About uninstall the app, we already write the document here: https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-completely-uninstall-this-app/
It is very easy to install with one click.

PUKAS SURF

Not recommended. The app worked for a few days then stopped working. If I knew it I would not have downloaded it.

March 27, 2019

I'm sorry for your bad experience. We are here to support any issue. Why don't you contact us? Could you please give me more details?
Thanks,

Life Primaries

I would leave no stars if I can, this app is not working, or I can't get it to work, and not getting the help I think I need from the team, for many days now I am trying with it and wasting a long time, and I can't make it work!! stay away from it.

March 27, 2019

Dear Khaled,

I'm sorry for your bad experience. I have installed for you and it works as you also confirmed. What was I wrong? Could you please reply my email and provide more details about your issues?

Thanks,

Rubužiai

Okay, so I dowload this app and then unnistalled but this app when you unnistalled destroyies your shop like my ;) I Dont recommend this app

March 12, 2019

By using any app, you should read document. We already wrote document "how to uninstall". It just take you one minute to read. You can install the app by "manually" or automatically without any problem. https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-completely-uninstall-this-app/

popirl

This messed up our site design. Unable to fix it, even after uninstalling. We have to re-build our site design because it this plugin.