Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
25. januar 2024

Great app, good support from the helpdesk. We've had it for 3+ years and use it as a way to show other colours available in each style as we have each colour variant set up as different units - this app has been a great work around to that issue for us.

She Science
Over 4 år bruker appen
9. januar 2024

This is a great app enabling us to provide a good related items and upsel items to customers based on many factors.

With a great support solving issues and response directly.

Noorart, Inc
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
30. november 2023

Great experience with their team! I encountered an issue and they were able to fix it right away. I definitely recommend this app :)

MirageVisionTV
Over 3 år bruker appen
25. desember 2023

The app's interface is easy to use and the performance is quite good. I've been using it for 1 year before coming back to review. The price is very reasonable.

Chrisraw Store
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
19. desember 2023

Awesome support team. They were responsive and worked fast. Very happy!

P & P Small Engines
Over 4 år bruker appen
11. januar 2024

Fantastic app. Support in on time. I'm happy

Riteco AG
Sveits
Over 1 år bruker appen
27. november 2023

App has allowed up to upsell related products, increasing average order value.
The team were always on hand to help, which has handy as the setup - whilst simple enough - did need a little guidance.

FORME
Storbritannia
4 dager bruker appen
13. november 2023

An amazing app, full of cool ways to show products quite nicely + great support team, highly recommended.

ZYNAH
Egypt
29 dager bruker appen
15. november 2023

App works well!
The technical assistance from the team us prompt and high quality.

Gold Coast City Florist
5 dager bruker appen
25. august 2023

I would definitely recommend this app as I had recently moved to a new external theme (not supported by Shopify), which meant that I needed lots of tough customisations done (such as the moving of the "Frequently Bought" section as well as the editing of the font size and type to be similar to my theme) and to be honest, I had low expectations at first but Sarah and her dev team impressed me so much as they were so on point, on the ball and had everything done to a T. A+ for customer service as well as she was so polite and assuring throughout the email conversations!

So Not Size Zero