Omtaler (439)

• 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. juni 2024

Great app for adding upselling widgets to our website! Their support Sarah responds quickly and gets everything resolved.

Cult of Individuality
Over 5 år bruker appen
21. juni 2024

This is an excellent app.
I am using it very well.

The customer service response is also very prompt and personable. I would like to give it 10 stars.

JEWEL ADDICT
Japan
Over 1 år bruker appen
13. juni 2024

I love this app for my store, the team is also super responsive and very friendly and helpful when I wanted to customize the look & feel for my store! thanks guys!

Spikes and Seams
5 måneder bruker appen
5. juli 2024

Highly recommended application. It adapts to the web design you want to achieve. And the help center team has answers and implementation of changes instantly :)

BikinisGC
6 måneder bruker appen
28. mai 2024

The app works great, support is human (yes, not AI) and superb. They managed to replicate the widgets of two other apps we were using before and now only use GLO app for upsells. I highly recommend it"

happykoala-it
Slovenia
3 måneder bruker appen
29. mai 2024

A very good app that promotes the sale of related products. I received excellent and fast support from the support team during the installation!
Many thanks for that!

FT-KARATE
Tyskland
7 dager bruker appen
5. mars 2024

I don't know a lot about the app yet, we are just starting to work with them.
But when I had a question, someone responded to my request with solid info right away. Then she worked over the weekend to help fix things. It's so rare to have a fast response by a real human. Thanks, Sarah!

GildenTree.com
Rundt 3 år bruker appen
15. juli 2024

Great prompt support. Sarah and Helen are both great. Thank you.

Jessica Flinn Fine Jewellery

Curtain Poles Emporium
Storbritannia
Over 4 år bruker appen
20. juni 2024

Perfect support. They solved all of our requests in few days and customized the widget to our design.
Thank you Globo team.