Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 2 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
5. mars 2024

I don't know a lot about the app yet, we are just starting to work with them.
But when I had a question, someone responded to my request with solid info right away. Then she worked over the weekend to help fix things. It's so rare to have a fast response by a real human. Thanks, Sarah!

GildenTree.com
7. september 2023

Highly recommend! I highly recommend all GLOBO apps! Customer service is excellent, very friendly and fast! They have Superior customer service and have made all their products very simple to use!!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
Nesten 3 år bruker appen
21. februar 2024

I recently had the opportunity to explore GLO Related Products, Upsell, and I must say, it exceeded all my expectations. The seamless integration with our existing platform made the implementation process a breeze. Not only did it effortlessly enhance our product offerings, but it also significantly boosted our upsell opportunities.

The intuitive interface and robust features of GLO Related Products, Upsell allowed us to effortlessly curate and present relevant items to our customers, resulting in increased engagement and sales. The personalized recommendations feature was particularly impressive, providing our customers with tailored suggestions based on their browsing and purchasing history.

Furthermore, the exceptional customer support team behind GLO Related Products, Upsell deserves special recognition. They were responsive, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to address any inquiries or concerns promptly.

In conclusion, I wholeheartedly recommend GLO Related Products, Upsell to any business looking to optimize their product offerings and maximize their revenue potential. It's a five-star solution that delivers outstanding results and unparalleled customer satisfaction.

Loveangels
Irland
15. november 2023

App works well!
The technical assistance from the team us prompt and high quality.

Gold Coast City Florist
5 dager bruker appen
9. februar 2024

I have chosen the app because I found very complete compared to the others and with correct price point.
After several months of usage in the free-tier I have recently decided to move to the paid one.
The support is excellent

Tabita Bags with Love
Sveits
12. februar 2024

I want to add custom picking related products in my clients store, but the store theme was developed with Shopify 1.0 theme. So I was doubted o purchase the app but with the help of their support team I was configured it successfully. And it's working fine.

I really happy and refer to others.

DreadLab.de
Storbritannia
1. september 2023

Simply the best upsell apps out there. There are a lot and I have used almost all of them. None of them compares to the functionalities the Globo app has. Simply the best. The support is amazing too and the app very easy to set up. It really increases your sales!

Smartfits
Hellas
3 måneder bruker appen
4. mai 2023

The app was working well until I changed my shopify template. But the GLO support team promptly fixed my issue. Their response time to my question was less than an hour and the repair job to my ecommerce site was fixed in less than a day. I highly recommend this app and the team behind it.

Wild Bunch Studio
Over 1 år bruker appen
Redigert 5. mai 2023

Customer Service is top-notch! The app as well does work very well. I had to contact them to have help with it showing on-site but they did that very quickly. I did not need it any longer so I deleted it. I do wish however that Shopify would also delete the billing to it once uninstalled they used to and now Shopify allows apps to continue to bill you even after you delete it. That is on Shopify and not the Apps themselves. App developers are taking the heat for something Shopify is implementing and that is unfair to the app developers/services. I would recommend this app to others that would find it helpful, and again their customer service is TOP-NOTCH...

Gfts N Stuff
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
12. juni 2023

We are using the app for related products and last viewed products. We had some problems with our code so I asked the support team to check. They instantly checked and replied super fast. Furthermore they were very friendly and it was a very good experience.
I can definitely recommend this app!

Welcome Surf Shop