G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

risingsunshine

I didn't know how to use the app at the beginning and the support was kind enough to explain me and to help me with everything I needed. Good job, guys! :) Keep it up!

Billy Tannery

Helpful app with great support. We've had a few technical issues with our theme solved within 24 hours.

asilklife

Great app and great support, they have assisted with setting the app up for us and are very prompt with their support. Thank you.

Bigen USA

I've been using this app for over a year, and it has raised average order amount by offering them suggestions to add to their shopping cart. It is an important component to my store's success! Easy to install and the developers are quick to respond to any questions.

The Streaming Guys

Givn BERLIN

Simple and brilliant solution products related by tags and collections. The customer service is very effective and efficient.

Bella & Coop

So far am finding that this app does what it is meant to do! But what I am really impressed with is the level of service, help and adjustments they are able to do with us to make it function exactly how we want it to. We are still early stages of using it and need to fine tune/implement in a broader manner, but what we have been able to do and use with the developers help has been great! Service is TOP NOTCH!

Broad Bay

This app is exactly what we needed. Questions/requests were answered quickly. Well worth the fee! Thanks!

Pulsar Gaming Gears Japan

This app works very well in our store.
It was easy to use because developers helped me kindly. Thank you so much. Thank you to the genius developers and Helen.

Pulsar Gaming Gears

This app is very convenient and works well. They also help us with the application Thank you so much. It's an app worth more than 5 points. Thank you so much. I hope that Globo is filled with luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25