Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

UNITEK

Location Hong Kong SAR

good app, meet my needs, so many options. Great customer service and in time, hope you could use live chat

italian-lighting-centre

Excellent little app, fast working, simple, easy to set up / install and fantastic support + developers to assist with prompt and speedy response. The team went out of their way to help us with the set up of this so it was just right. It does exactly as I wished it would and is a breeze to work with. Thank you for this app and incredible support team.

Etched In Granite

Great help, great app and great communication. Quick and easy to set up. I did have a positioning problem I couldn't sort out myself. I sent off an email and within hours Helen got back to me and the development team had fixed my problem and now the app works great. That's awesome service. It does exactly what we need it to do. I would highly recommend this company and this app.

Littl Swim

Location Australia

Great help, great app, great communication. Highly recommend! The team are lovely to work with, and app works super well.

Peli Products UK

Quick and easy to set up. Required a little help on something from support, they very quickly responded and resolved the issue. Does exactly what we need it to now. Highly recommended.

MooseBaby

Location New Zealand

Excellent help support. I had a positioning problem I couldn't sort myself. I flicked off an email and withing minutes Helen got back to me and fixed my problem. That's awesome service. She also answered another question I had. Thanks Helen!

Bottle of Italy

Location Italy

Super support for a problem i was facing with it and they've solved it in no time! Recommended app!!

Spectre Shield

This app is exactly what we needed. Our catalog has 1000+ items and this app made it easier for us to create "recommeded" and "frequently bought" sections in the product pages. Globo support team was quick to answer and help with installation as well.

Smart Soirée

Great app functionality! The only thing this product needs is the step by step set up instructions. I found a couple but they both lacked telling me the app needs to be enabled from both angles (the product and in the theme itself.) Customer service was pretty responsive too which was so nice. It's pretty awesome.

Sturdy Sports

Location Australia

Great App. The support has been amazing from Helen & Her Team to match the design of my store. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29