Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Related Product & Also Bought by Globo

The Littl

Location Australia

Great response time and very helpful. The team were quick to reply to me and fixed my issue promptly.

hundgemacht

Location Germany

Easy to install. I had a problem, that the widget was shown twice on my website but the problem was fixed very fast. Great support!

Efun.top

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 years

A nice app .I used for the Recommended Related Products.Fast respond, with awesome support to solve the issue !!!

37bracelet

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

good! Free and useful, after updated, more new functions added, a very nice tool, will use it for a long time.

Catholic Card Game

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I get frequent upsells due to the suggestions for more products. I am able to do manual recommendations which gives me full control of which products are seen with others. Very responsive and helpful support team too.

hicuty.com

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 month

The dev team is really helpful. And many features are good to use. Hope they can improve better day by day.

BeBeautyIL

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app, awesome support! They really helped me with everything I need. 10/10 worth every penny

Tabrizi Rugs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great functionality and a must-have app. It caused a small issue on my theme's mobile view but the team was very helpful and quick to fix it. I also enjoy their other apps.

Colori

I recommend this app. It is really easy to use, and most importantly they have amazing customer service to assist you with problems.

my-lily.ru

Location Russia

Amazing app! I try few before landing on this app, and I regret wasting time and money with the previous ones. Great layout and functionality, amazing support and to note: it works greatly with Weglot and without causing urls redirect issues. If you searching for this type of app, go no further and get it now!