GLO Related Products, Upsell

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Related Product & Also Bought by Globo

Pink N' Proper

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app About 2 years

App works as intended. The dev team even helped to resolve some issues I have with my theme as well. Extremely helpful and efficient!

Plan E

Location Denmark

Quite satisfied so far in regards to design and function as it looks great on our website. The very helpful costumer support got me through a few hick-ups that were quickly fixed :-)

Lili Sampedro

Location Brazil

This is by far the most useful Sales/Marketing app I have on my store! Most of my carts include purchases from Related Products Widgets. The team replies super fast, and has always been supportive of adjustments. Highly recommend!

Sneaker Combos

Great app and great service. Needed help with install because it wasn't showing on my store, they connected to my store and set it up within a few hours. Thanks Team

EXOS Health™ Natural Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has gotten me a ton of additional product sales. It’s easy to use as well. I had some issues with the placement of the widget and customer service was quick to help me figure it out and fix the issue. I would definitely recommend!

Rabaconda

Location Estonia

This app is a great solution for up-sells and the support does really good job whenever any help is needed! Recommend it strongly!

Börjessons ATV

Location Sweden

Using this app every day for our site, works as expected and little to no issues! Helen at Globo helped me out with an issue and the support couldn't be better! Thanks!

FRUPLY

Location Peru

This application is wonderful, I recommend it 100% and above all the support is very good, Thanks!!!

Gnomo

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We are really happy with Globo Related Products! It has multiplied our sale much more than we imagined. Works like magic.

Exotic Wings and Pet Things

Very easy and straight forward to set. We are using this app to add manual bought together product recommendations so some of our best sellers. App appears to be lightweight and loads fast when navigating to a product and is non intrusive. There's a free plan too so no harm in giving it a try! Updated in 2022: The email support and quick and fantastic!