Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Stuff & Trends

Very friendly, and it is free. Awesome for a free app. I managed to customize it and it looks nice in my website

Gifted Guppy

This may very well be the best free app there is. Easy to use, and as good as the paid ones. Probably better.

R&SV Open Sesame

Satin Crystals

So far so good. I asked customer service to remove the titles for me and they did it quickly. I am most interested in their manual recommendations which has been much quicker for me to input than other apps.

Altair Fitness

The app did exactly what it said and also helped me increase my conversion rate, I highly recommend it.

Estilo Living

Globo helped me create a fantastic Related Products menu on my products pages and checkout to help me gain more sales.

Bubnest

We are currently using the app for it's "manual product recommendations" and it's been amazing so far. I've also been in contact with the support team and they have been very helpful! Highly recommend this app!

Dibleys

Excellent app. Easy to install. Integrates nicely into theme. Very pleased. Our house plants look great in it! dibleys-shop.com

Suqclear

REALLY GREAT APP + IS FREE, thank you!! is easy to use and it looks better. the only thisn is i can not change the collors of the buttums but for all is good I Highly recommended

BEL EPOQ

Very nice looking app - a nicer look than some popular premium options in the same category. Intuitive, straightforward UI, outstanding customer support including responses on weekends and 100% free. Highly recommended.