G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

ClothesTogether

I started using this app., maybe 2 weeks ago not quite sure but...I have to say...I freaking love it! I think it is so usable, it gives the customers an opportunity to check out the other products recommended to them. I do wish that it didn't look a bit shambled. I wish it looked a lot cleaner more boxed in to make it look really clean. Anyway awesome app.! Thank you!

Faces Of Few

It has great value and is free. It does exactly what you want it to and will be a very important app for 2019 shopfiy store

GLDRSE

I used this app to help me feature related products on my product page. It is so aesthetically pleasing. Hassle free installation. I definitely recommend this app!

Shopysto

I'm greatly impressed by the fast response of the support team and also fixed my issues. I like to see developers can make the menu full width of the page in the future.

Urban Touch

Great and easy app to use. I tried installing this feature into the code and believe me its not worth it.

Good Mood Kitchen

Quick and easy way to set up a product recommendations section. If you need to customize some of the look & feel, the support team is really helpful.

GlamourBrush

Its really good. It is simple and effective. It is not hard to learn to use it. Just a few minutes and its on your shop!

Phalan’x

Overall very satisfied with the functionality of the app. I would prefer to see a "save" button once you complete your manual recommendations as it's become second nature to look for a SAVE button. Thank you for developing this app Very much appreciated

leparischic

cool app. lets see the result in a 2 or 3 moths. super coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

WhiteRock Silver

Works extremely well. I had a few issues with the formatting and the team was very kind to update the look of the Recommendation box according to the look and feel of my website. 5 stars.