Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Life Primaries

I would leave no stars if I can, this app is not working, or I can't get it to work, and not getting the help I think I need from the team, for many days now I am trying with it and wasting a long time, and I can't make it work!! stay away from it.

March 27, 2019

Dear Khaled,

I'm sorry for your bad experience. I have installed for you and it works as you also confirmed. What was I wrong? Could you please reply my email and provide more details about your issues?

Thanks,
Helen

Rubužiai

Okay, so I dowload this app and then unnistalled but this app when you unnistalled destroyies your shop like my ;) I Dont recommend this app

March 12, 2019

By using any app, you should read document. We already wrote document "how to uninstall". It just take you one minute to read. You can install the app by "manually" or automatically without any problem. https://globosoftware.net/kb/how-to-completely-uninstall-this-app/

popirl

This messed up our site design. Unable to fix it, even after uninstalling. We have to re-build our site design because it this plugin.

2 Next