G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Possum Play

App has already helped us with some upsells just a few days after install. Support is very responsive and helpful!

Madison L Jewelry

This app is terrific.
I have downloaded at least 15 apps like this to try to get what I need, an app that looks good, flows great and feels part of the theme.
But most important for me was the ability to upload via csv to get manual recommandations. No ones knows your product better than you, so why not manually tag the product. Genius idea and elegant design. P.S Helen is one of the most responsive team members of any app, she helped me within 24-48 on so many questions I have - and ive never had an question unanswered . Keep up the great work you all!

jewel

The support professional and very fast I recommend this app there are many options to control the related items and the app speed is great, thanks for Helen also

Luna Sky

We use Globo for a few apps and their support and customisation is unlike any other! Helen and the team always go above and beyond to help us out with tweaks to make these apps work best for our store. The recommended product app now looks like it's built with our theme, and we love the user-friendly add ons. Highly recommend!

HOUSEOFARTANDLOVE

Great communication! Really recommended. The app help me to customise it completely to match my look and feel!

TEEHAMSTER STORE

awesome app, excellent support team. Highly recommend for up sale or cross sell app. I used this app for all of my shopify store.

MandiBazaar

Awesome App! Works well! Great Support Team! Thanks!
The only suggestion we have is to make manual recommendations interface more user-friendly.

Cote Cuir Leather

We really like this app, they offer a lot of features (Bought together, etc,), you can pay a little extra to have even more. The buyers can see related products, that's awesome! The customer service of the app is really good. Thank you!

Green Me Up GmbH

Great app and even better Service. Helped me so fast even after a 2nd request. And then went even further to help me make it look better within my theme. WOW!!!

Cut Media Druck GmbH

Great customer support! The application works well for us, there were only a few things that we needed help with and the support team was helping us out very quickly!