G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

infinitlyph

GREAT APP! I was amaze this product because its really big help to trigger customer to buy another item

KitchenChoices

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nooyle

the best

nuchisocks

5 Star customer service, solved my issues quickly, and the app looks great in my shop, thank you! I highly recommend the service!

Who Cares Shop

Great app! Very easy to set it up and it looks really good on website. You can also customize it to match your theme better. Give this app a try, you won't regret it ;)

Jellyfish Ninja

Great app for recommendation which will increase you sales.Great app for recommendation which will increase you sales.

Spoship

Really Liked the UI of the Bought together products. And it was installed without any hassles. I made some minor tweaks to match the colors with my store design. And it worked like a charm. Great and must have app to add in you store. Thank you for this wonderful and elegant app. :)

Caffeic Coffee Roasters

I use this app to show related products on our coffee roastery website, www.caffeic.coffee Works great; although the install process didn't work quite right because I was not using a standard theme, but with a bit of hacking around in the theme files I had it up and running very quickly.

I also had a question about excluding certain collections, and their support person was very quick to respond with an explanation about how to get it done.

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I used this app to show Frequently Bought Together products on my product page. I couldn't figure out how to move the display below the product description, instead of above it. Emma took care of it, and now it is perfect. Thank you!

A pandora's Box

This app does what it should shows a recommendation box so customers can easily find and add similar products Best app i have used increased conversions Recommended !!!