G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products | Reviews

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I used this app to show Frequently Bought Together products on my product page. I couldn't figure out how to move the display below the product description, instead of above it. Emma took care of it, and now it is perfect. Thank you!

A pandora's Box

This app does what it should shows a recommendation box so customers can easily find and add similar products Best app i have used increased conversions Recommended !!!

CASA

We've had this app for a week now and we and our customers are delighted.
All tacking details are now up to date and it happens so fast.
The support has been quick and fantastic.

Fitness Junkies

This app is amazing value and i cant believe it is free. It is simple to use and integrates perfectly with my site. It has different options for the types of recommendations and displays you want to use and it looks clean and professional. Emma is quick to respond when you need support and thats the cherry on top. I recommend this app!

Gym and Me

I can't believe that this is for free. Exactly what I was looking for and it's working perfectly. Easy to use and install, no need to struggle with codes.
I love it. Thank you!

ESSĒN

Great app for product recommendations and wonderful customer service. You're able to customise it to suit your branding for a small fee. Highly recommend

Wired Wheels

This is an excellent product and has customer service! Highly recommend working with Globo Related Products

Sirin Labs

Great app!
The customer support is amazing and very helpful!
Waiting for great features to be added in the future!

SL Global Collection

App works well, does what it advertises to do, and is easy to configure. All these for free too! Keep up the great work!

Feather Deal

I had a slight glitch when i installed the app. Contacted the support and they fixed it immediately. Love it so far.