GLO Related Products, Upsell

GLO Related Products, Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited April 4, 2019

Great app. And extremely helpful support. App itself is super useful for showing recommended products.

Update: A few months into using and still extremely happy with the app. Customer support is bar none.

Sugarpluum Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 11, 2019

Everything looks really nice, simple and easy to use. You can't find this kind of app for free in shopify app.

Thanks!

slowbar.sk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited March 12, 2019

un perfecta aplicación puedes recomendar tus productos y aumentar tus ventas a un nivel mayor es super utill

age1718
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 11, 2019

Amazing!, very smooth design and customization is available for me to let it integrate smoothly into my shopify store

LOVELEMENTS
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 days
March 11, 2019

This is a very good app, with very fast and effective customer support, the display effect is also in line with my needs, recommend it to everyone.

YUNUX
China
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 10, 2019

Very good this app. We are use to increase our upsell and We are very satisfied. Recomended, thanks!

CaroliShop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 8, 2019

Its very usefull app. I love it and it’s window is superb amd attaractfull. I recommend it to all shopify customers

vstrapy
Sri Lanka
Time spent using app: 28 days
March 7, 2019

We've been using this app for 3 weeks now and have had no problems. It's been very easy to add recommended products to our Shopify product pages.

Sonoma Art Works
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 7, 2019

Really fantastic app so far. I love that it's free and that it allows us to manual recommendations. Great amount of settings control and fairly intuitive. Like how you can order between manual and automatic style recommendations. Thank you!!

Midnight Magic Lingerie
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 7, 2019

Really good and does what I was exactly looking for, thanks. maybe if you had the option of customizing the color of the buttons and general look it will be awesome.

sticktop
Egypt
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Globo replied March 7, 2019

Thank for your review. We will add the feature in next version. ;)