GLO Related Products, Upsell

GLO Related Products, Upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 6, 2019

This app is amazing! When I needed assistance with the app I got 5 star customer service. They logged into my account and resolved all issues within 30 minutes. They were responsive and great to work with - I had a great experience and highly recommend this app!

The Orchid Collection
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Globo replied March 7, 2019

Thank for your review. Actually you will get our customer service instantly if you contact in working hour. Sometime we have to say sorry for our late response if you contact at middle night.
Good luck with sale on your store.

March 6, 2019

Easy to setup and increases my average sale value by a significant amount, great support team as well.

Instruments By Lamprey
Time spent using app: 5 months
Globo replied March 7, 2019

Thank for your review. Don't hesitate to share us your successful with the app. We'd love to hear from you.

March 6, 2019

Excellent App! 5 stars indeed!

This is what I looking for..
A highly recommended app for those having a trouble on matching their products.

Thank you!

The 8th Collective, Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Globo replied March 6, 2019

Thank for your review. We have other "Excellent Apps" like this one. Don't forget to try :)

March 6, 2019

I can't even begin to express how excited I am with this app!!! It fully deserves more than 5 stars. Highly recommended!

Jewelietta Σύγχρονο χειροποίητο κόσμημα
Greece
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Globo replied March 6, 2019

Thanks for choose our app. Good luck with sale!

March 5, 2019

This is exactly what I was looking for. Excellent app to boost sales! Just download it you will not regret it.

Diamond Dog Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
Globo replied March 5, 2019

Thank for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you face any issue with the app.

March 5, 2019

Me parece excelente, la recomiendo al 100%. Fácil de usar y de configurar así no hables inglés, es totalmente intuitiva, gracias.

Tienda Divina Mujer
Colombia
Time spent using app: 3 days
March 4, 2019

Best app for optimizing sales period! I would recommend this app to anyone who is seriously thinking to improve on sales in there store.

GreenBuckStore
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 3, 2019

Anyone giving this less than 5 stars is nuts. It is the PERFECT Recommended Products app and let me remind you, it's FREE. You heard that? Free. Ok. Carry on.

Garage Alpha
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
March 2, 2019

This is the coolest app that I was looking for. They offer all of this for FREE while we make more money using their creation. Least I can do is thank them and even donate to keep this going. I LOVE THIS APP. =]

TinkleGem
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 1, 2019

Very convenient and useful app. I wanted to make changes to the program& They made a change very quickly.Fast and qualified service and helpdesk

Shaping Suit