G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

Otaku Spark

This is a good app considering it is FREE. There are some few bugs such as some settings saving but not taking effect on my site. Keep up the good work and stay energized!

makandnes

I had a problem with my application. I asked help to them and they did everything to help me. My related products were in the mess and misplaced on the product page so I’d contact them and “Emma” asked me to make her become like an employer to solve the problems, I did and now all is good

PINWANG

They have a very efficient customer service team.I am very grateful to them for solving the problem for me.You need not hesitate, install directly ok, what problem, seek customer service.If you can't do it yourself

DIFUXE

Awesome app! It work perfectly after installed with Supply theme. Easy to use and I can manually edit some style to match my site.

There was a bug when the recommend box show the unpublished product on the store but when I contact the team, they solve the issue quickly.

theclassyartclub

Awesome app, easy to set up, 100% FREE! Support team really helpful, they reply to each demand and do a great job!! Looks great on Brooklyn theme.
Thanks Emma you rock!

LoftyFiber

I used this app to add accessories to my products and it worked perfectly with the default Supply theme. Really nice job on this!!

Voideine

Easy to set up and looks great! I recently got a new theme and made my own custom suggested section, but this served me very well and I do recommend it!

Маунтин Хоум

Flawlessly implemented on Brooklyn. 5 Star Support - having tested the app I contacted the team for some tweaks, and they've implemented almost all I'd asked for, leaving some minor suggestions for the next version.

Works like a charm now.
Thank you, recommend 100%!

Glamorous Wish

Amazing app! You get a lot of features that are usually paid. We had some customization done and support was able to provide what we wanted, in a very efficient way. Can recommend!

FairLander | Fair Trade Products

My product pages were dead-ends, so there was no "call to action" to the customers to look any further. This took care of that problem in a few minutes, what would have taken hundreds of hours manually. The learning curve is very fast for the basics. I expect a much lower bounce rate.