Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

leparischic

Location France
Time spent using app 23 minutes

cool app. lets see the result in a 2 or 3 moths. super coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

WhiteRock Silver

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works extremely well. I had a few issues with the formatting and the team was very kind to update the look of the Recommendation box according to the look and feel of my website. 5 stars.

infinitlyph

Location Philippines

GREAT APP! I was amaze this product because its really big help to trigger customer to buy another item

KitchenChoices

Location Germany

greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Nooyle

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

the best

nuchisocks

Location Australia

5 Star customer service, solved my issues quickly, and the app looks great in my shop, thank you! I highly recommend the service!

Who Cares Shop

Location Serbia
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app! Very easy to set it up and it looks really good on website. You can also customize it to match your theme better. Give this app a try, you won't regret it ;)

Jellyfish Ninja

Location Italy

Great app for recommendation which will increase you sales.Great app for recommendation which will increase you sales.

Spoship

Location India

Really Liked the UI of the Bought together products. And it was installed without any hassles. I made some minor tweaks to match the colors with my store design. And it worked like a charm. Great and must have app to add in you store. Thank you for this wonderful and elegant app. :)

Caffeic Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this app to show related products on our coffee roastery website, www.caffeic.coffee Works great; although the install process didn't work quite right because I was not using a standard theme, but with a bit of hacking around in the theme files I had it up and running very quickly.

I also had a question about excluding certain collections, and their support person was very quick to respond with an explanation about how to get it done.