Related Products ‑ Also Bought

Frequently Bought Together, Upsell & Recommended Products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Flyclothing LLC

Perfect app for those who are looking for related products based on multiple factors like vendor, tags, collections, etc. Also had a basic question on functionality and its was quickly answered and resolved.

The Writer's Glove

I use this for cart upsells, and it works great. I found it works best to place the widget manually in the cart code to get the positioning right, but they provide a tutorial on how to do that. The support was helpful and prompt, too. Thanks, Globo!

Tielka

Excellent customer service. They were able to solve an issue with the way text was displayed on a mobile phone very quickly, as well as adding a custom detail I requested. Really happy with this app.

Plakatbar.no

Just works. Can recommend this to everyone who want an easy recomandation app. Support is fast and good

Olibanum

Perfect app and perfect team!!
I needed somes modifications and they listened and were very very responsive!!!
Thank you!

Eco Bio Boutique

I using this app on my store, it works fine and the customer service was very efficient and fast to solve my problem and customize the app for my needs!

Elan

I used this app for my shopify website. Great customer service with quick responses! Highly recommended

ArtFan

Love Globo! I use them will all of my website builds! They have a suite of offerings that work well with any theme.

Party24®

The app works really well, very useful for large catalog. The support team is fast and resolutive. Thank you.

Thermofans.com.au

The related products app is fantastic and really helps us increase our average sale amounts. The related products shown on the cart page are particularly good for us. The support team is also really responsive and helpful!