G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

37bracelet

good! Free and useful, after updated, more new functions added, a very nice tool, will use it for a long time.

Catholic Card Game

I get frequent upsells due to the suggestions for more products. I am able to do manual recommendations which gives me full control of which products are seen with others. Very responsive and helpful support team too.

hicuty.com

The dev team is really helpful. And many features are good to use. Hope they can improve better day by day.

BeBeautyIL

Very nice app, awesome support! They really helped me with everything I need. 10/10 worth every penny

Tabrizi Rugs

Great functionality and a must-have app. It caused a small issue on my theme's mobile view but the team was very helpful and quick to fix it. I also enjoy their other apps.

Colori

I recommend this app. It is really easy to use, and most importantly they have amazing customer service to assist you with problems.

my-lily.ru

Amazing app! I try few before landing on this app, and I regret wasting time and money with the previous ones. Great layout and functionality, amazing support and to note: it works greatly with Weglot and without causing urls redirect issues. If you searching for this type of app, go no further and get it now!

Pink N' Proper

App works as intended. The dev team even helped to resolve some issues I have with my theme as well. Extremely helpful and efficient!

Plan E

Quite satisfied so far in regards to design and function as it looks great on our website. The very helpful costumer support got me through a few hick-ups that were quickly fixed :-)

Lili Sampedro

This is by far the most useful Sales/Marketing app I have on my store! Most of my carts include purchases from Related Products Widgets. The team replies super fast, and has always been supportive of adjustments. Highly recommend!