G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

TickiT

Opted for this app over others and it done exactly what we wanted.
We had a couple of issues and contacted support who resolved in super quick fashion!
Im in the middle of building another site so will be adding this feature to the new site too.

VIOlife Marketplace

Best app at last! all the widget are awesome especially The "Frequently bought together" widget, they fitted in well on my shop at that position, after many not perfect to perfect theme and app installed, today I highly recommend this free app to people not sure which is the best, you can visit here to see what I meant violife.marketplace.com

Veganja Shop

FREE AND AWESOME!!!
This app is really amazing and its client service too.
Reccomended to evreyone!! A good deal ;)

Women Suits

very useful app and worked great. We wanted to do some customization and their support was very quick and helpful to do it for us.

WIESEMANN 1893

Very useful app. We have increased our sales thanks to it. Easy to set up and great add-on value for customer

ShopCock - Der etwas andere Einkaufswagenchip

Richtig gute App und dann auch noch kostenlos. Gibt nichts zu meckern ;-)
Erstklassiger Support. Vielen Dank

gai-lisva.dk

When I need help, the team is ready with a solution very quickly. And they always help to find a solution even though the question is complicated.

EmporiodiAntonio

l'app funziona molto bene, ottima la possibilità di scegliere manualmente i prodotti suggeriti.
Buona anche la possibilità di scegliere quali prodotti mostrare secondo diversi criteri. bravi! the app works very well, excellent the possibility to manually choose the suggested products.
Also good is the possibility to choose which products to show according to different criteria.
good!

Lilypond Kids

Excellent product - I can't believe that the developer has offered it for free!
Their customer support is first class...they helped me with a set up question very quickly. I would give them 10 stars if I could!
Juana
Lilypond Kids

שאול | טיפוח וקוסמטיקה

Great App, Works Great, Great Service and it's free what can we ask more only say thanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>