G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

DERRINS™

Just great! I wanted to have some small adjustments to the layout. I reached out and got in contact immediately and they were very helpful and wanted to help! Everyone must download this app for their shop, it's just a must-have!!

Ergalo Philippines

its a great tool, easy to use, i recommend it to everyone who want more sales! best up sell app i have seen so far that is free

imrunes

Good to use,So far it meet all of my needs..................................................................................

HoneyFitting

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melody Ong Fashion

First, this app is for free, but even though it is free, the support team still do their best to help me out when I want to change something to meet the need of my store.

Plus, it is very easy to use, you don't need to do so many things to set it up like the other applications.

10 star for this app. Highly recommended !!

Juice Cartel

This is the best product recommendation app on the market! easy to use! and the customer support is outstanding! highly recommend!!!!

WALUE Lighted Mirror

Very helpful, my customized requirement has been well responded in time and professionally. Recommend tool for web creator!

July 21, 2019

Thank you for your review!

Live Beautifully

We installed Globo Related Products to help up sell similar items. It is easy to use and looks really great nested inside our new product tabs (Tabs by Station). Thank you for the great app!

July 21, 2019

Thank for your review!

In White Shop

Wow great app, works really well. I wish there were more apps like this on Shopify! Thank you Globo team

m5stack-store

It does what it described, easy to install, good job! It does what it described, easy to install, good job!