Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Cedar and Moss

I like that the app lets you manually configure recommendations, however it unexpectedly dropped the majority of the product recommendations we had configured and the support team was unable to help us recover the data. We had to rebuild all the information we lost. If you use this app, I recommend having a backup document to archive your manual recommendations.

Chicklr

In version 1 you could use manual recommendations and custom design (just to adjust some little things like color...) for free and now from version 2 Globo only offers these if you purchase the paid plan! What a rubbish and respectless attitude! Deleted!

I wish I could revert back to version 1 which worked pretty well..

August 10, 2019

Yes of course. You can revert back to version 1. Please contact us at contact@globosoftware.net. I can help you to do that.

Thanks,
Helen

ItemJunkie

Not fully what I was expecting......the "customers Who bought" section is easily customizable, however when choosing a variant from the drop-down menu, the price changes, however, the product image doesn't change to match the variant chosen by the customer..quite important; as customers will want to see what they're purchasing before they add to cart...I recommend the Developer add JavaScript code to add such a feature. For the time being, i will attempt to use another app.--i'm hoping this developer fixes that issue mentioned because this app has tons of potential.

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. But we can't do the feature. It can only to do by custom. Because there are many themes, we can't integrate all.
Thanks,
Helen
-------------
New update
We have found out a solution to add the feature to the app. Now you can try version 2 to use the feature.
Thanks again!

Pure Glass Inc

Recently downloaded app, I saw my products for a bit then they all disappeared from the section. I currently just see a big white empty space at the bottom of my page. Most likely a bug. I am still pending support to see if this can be resolved.

ONLYPULL

bonjour,
je ne comprend vraiment le mode de fonctionnement de votre application.
je suis français et je ne comprend rien
merci

Timeless Wedding Veils

Still Recommending products I didn't add and it just looks awkward too. Related products are not matching up.