Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Gala Wildlife

I have this app installed and so want to like it, but I'd much prefer it if when you clicked on a product that it wouldn't open another tab separate from the webpage I'm viewing - is that possible?

July 21, 2019

Hi,
Thanks for your review. We are working to rebuild the app. In the next version, You may easier to custom the app for the feature.

Best Regards,
Helen

LilTattoo

App was good but it suddenly stopped working. Please fix it guys, great job nonetheless................

April 21, 2019

Hi There,

I’m sorry for the problem. Due the traffic to our app too much. Our server is limited. That’s is why we face the problem. I have just upgrade the server.
Now the problem is fixed. Thank you so much for your report

Helen

Japes Pets Surplus

Great application, love the friendly user interface. However, when you use it on a product that offers many sizes, it doesn't refresh on the frequently bought together.

Example : When loading the page, my product is by default a bag of 2.5kg. However, if I want to purchase a bigger one by selecting 10kg, the frequently bought together does not adjust to this. So when people press add products to cart, they find a bag of 2,5kg in their cart.

If the devs could fix this situation, this app would be fantastic.