Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Primus Cable

This app helped our store achieve manually recommended items because we have very specific products needing specific recommended items so that part was extremely helpful and easy to use. If I could make a suggestion it would be to make bulk manual recommended items possible. For example if I wanted to recommend the same items for 5 different products I have to go in one at a time to do this. I feel like I should be able to select all 5 products and apply the the same recommendations to them all at once. Other than that the app has been helpful so far.

Aura and Belle

Pretty good app. Easy to use and customize. Good and quick customer support, i just wish it was a drop cheaper.

Dippin' Daisy's Swimwear

Need to integrate more themes. Needs to have other options to filter the related products like not basing the tag as a "similar to everything" may it be a certain tag that features color set on the variation. Manual recommendation leaves a lot of time. Overall satisfied with support and app.

Carter and Holmes Orchids

Great for what we needed! We are using the free version for now but there is room for upgrades as we need them. Good job. Thanks! www.carterandholmes.com

Super Grenier

The app is really easy to use and very nice work. But the support even more awesome, I just tried to use the free plan, but they support me as priority. Really fast support and always resolve my request. Thanks !

Brushwood Toys

Tricky to setup, but easy to use in the end. We had a few small issues, and Globo fixed them for us without a quibble. We are in the early stages of using this app, but so far it's showing what we want it to show.

Hummingbird

I use this app to help me increase my store (https://www.hummingbirdlifestyle.com) average order value and lower my ad spend. I like that it's completely free with almost all the functions I want. It would be perfect if I can customize the bought together box and the recommended box so that each box has different products to display instead of the same products. Hope I can get more sales from using this app soon!

August 10, 2019

Thanks for your review.
I think you are using version 1 of the app. We have just released version 2.0 with the feature that you are looking for. You can display different product on each box.
Please upgrade to try.

Thanks,
Helen

Sparkly Belly

Very good, and great support :) Would be even better if you could customize fonts and styles to match your shop's!

Vixen Culture

So far, so good. I am new to Shopify so of course I will have to play with it a little more to appreciate the functionalities but as for right now, I like it

Torque Block

Although the app doesn't integrate as soon as its installed but the customer support given by the team is fantastic. I uninstalled and re-installed the app back just because the team wouldn't give up on me, and they insisted they would set it right and they did!!

Previous 1 3