Related Products

Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

RED PLANET GOLF

I had a cross sell app before, which charged me 20 dollars a month! But this app is much better looking, very easy to use, on top of that, the service is fantastic! I had a little trouble with it and they helped me fix it in no time! I highly recommend this app!

Apnée Santé

I was trying to figure out how to move the "Bought together" box, but couldn't find the code snippet for it.

Support was extremely helpful and were able to walk me through it :) !

Unimech Flow Inc

Just started using it, I have a Shopify theme not from Shopify. The support team were quick to response and help to adjust so that app would work on my theme! Special thanks to Sarah!

Star Living

Awesome service! My website has some issues but they gladly assist even though it is not related to their app!

YabYum Shop

Really happy with this app so far, especially for the price. Great value. Hopefully many upsells to come!

Côté Cuir

We use this app for the related products and we are very happy. It's easy to set up. The team made adjustments to be able to see prices in different currencies since we use Shopify Multi-Currency. Good product, good price. Thank you!

Spike

Ita a good app, does what it says. It has increased my revenue. I would recommend everyone to download it. Its free

THREADPEPPER

Really easy to use app, great layout too. Support is fantastic, responded really quickly and made the changes I wanted without any hassle. Thank you!

JSO Fashions

Easy to install and use with minimum effort.It helps me easily recommend products to customers and run offers .#

Zabazio

Very good application. Simple to use.
Their service is impeccable.
Très bonne application. Simple à utliser.
Leur service est impeccable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29