Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

YOURS MAKEUP

The App is working great on the site, looking simple but comfortable to the eyes. And the members help adjust the location of the App displaying on the product page, very kind and effective. Love it !

Wash Clothing Company

Great app.. and support are very helpful.. would recommend this. worked well for our stores. its useful and versatile

Roudbreck

You get a lot of useful stuff in the "free" plan and the customer support is awesome. Just wished you could set up more sliders at the same time.

Britemax-Direct

Huge thanks to Helen and Globo Upsell for helping me add a FREE product advert at cart. Great App and great support!

Avengers endgame

I wanted to change the font of app .. The support staff really helped me out in just few hours my problem was solved.. Great app.. Thanks

Cosfitness Gears | KiTak

I use this app for helping my site let our customers stay a long while than before, it's work! And their staffs are so professional, thanks so much for helping us

January 17, 2020

Happy to help anytime! 😀 Thanks so much for your support! Helen

Teshus.com - Graphic Tee and More !

The app is really easy to use and very nice work. But the support even more awesome, I just tried to use the free plan, but they support me as priority. Really fast support and always resolve my request. Thanks a lot.

Kitesource

Been using Upsell for a couple months now.. no complaints at all, exactly what I was looking for. Non urgent support request was addressed immediately and code alteration / resolution provided within 3 days. I've submitted some feature requests to (in my opinion) improve the product for everyone and we'll see if they incorporate them!

January 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review 🤩 🤩 🤩Happy to help any time!! Cheers for many more sales in 2020!🥳🥳🥳🥳 Helen

Miamiko

App with great support. Installation was easy, without any problems. I had a problem with UTM tagging and support quickly fixed it for me. Recommend!

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Sweet Leaves

I am extremely happy with the functionality of the app and the super quick response time even on a non-business day. They were able to go in and edit my template to fit the position of the widget. I most likely upgrade to the paid plan, it is amazing I cant believe I had not seen this app before.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25