Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

HOG Furniture

Hello Helen,

I installed this App to improve our cross selling and since installation it has been helpful. I am very impress at the speed of response to our concerns and the support to ensure we optimize the App is excellent. Keep up the good work!

Ivy Minks

I used this app for my products frequently bought together section and it works perfectly with my theme and helping customers find similar products! Love the customer service too !

beautywonderful.com

Excellent app. Very friendly and helpful support staff when you get stuck. I would highly recommend this app to everyone.

DIGFORDEALS

Pretty Awesome App! The app will definitely help my store get more sales. Their support team is good also. Thanks

Vaununi.fi

Great app to have to capture some extra sales quickly. It works as wished. Customer service is quick and helpful. :)

KEYPICKSTOYS.COM

It’s a good addition to our website pages. Very responsive customer’s service team that helped us with troubleshooting.

Welcomenative Store

It's a great app to use. Have been looking for this for so long. Have a little problem but the support team is positive and help me fix it right away. Highly recommend this App

Trendvon

really really good. I used another relate products app before, not very worked, but this is really work and easy install the cde.

HookedOnBundles Virgin Hair

This is a great app all the way around. I love how I can customize the layout of desktop and mobile. And their customer service is very helpful.

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your amazing review!

Priority Deals Shop

This App has been the one that I was looking for! Does the job the way it is supposed to. Plus they have got so much customization options that you can customize it the way you want!

The support is awesome and I get replies in a couple of minutes, which is great!

Finally, the price is so reasonable and its a no-brainer at the end of the day.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for your support! We hope you can get more sales with the app. 🥳

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23