G:Recommended Related Products

G:Recommended Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Related & Recommended Products

TEEHAMSTER STORE

awesome app, excellent support team. Highly recommend for up sale or cross sell app. I used this app for all of my shopify store.

MandiBazaar

Awesome App! Works well! Great Support Team! Thanks!
The only suggestion we have is to make manual recommendations interface more user-friendly.

Cote Cuir Leather

We really like this app, they offer a lot of features (Bought together, etc,), you can pay a little extra to have even more. The buyers can see related products, that's awesome! The customer service of the app is really good. Thank you!

Green Me Up GmbH

Great app and even better Service. Helped me so fast even after a 2nd request. And then went even further to help me make it look better within my theme. WOW!!!

Cut Media Druck GmbH

Great customer support! The application works well for us, there were only a few things that we needed help with and the support team was helping us out very quickly!

ALILANG.COM

Works great and support helps and replies fast if you need any customization done or if you need support with anything else.

BananaLab

Reactive support by email to solve problems or improve the display of blocks according to our requests

bannak store

Great app, very useful to show more products and make more sales.The support team helped me to fixed an issues super fast, thanks a lot.

Eat G.A.N.G.S.T.E.R. Shop

The app is great overall, thou I encountered some issues in installing the related products in the product pages, support is very helpful and reply fast. Highly recommend this app.

Katerina Roza

I had a problem with the related products appearing on my product page & after sending an email for assistance - was contacted within 24 hours by the support team & the issue was solved
Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23