Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

glozzi

Sehr gute App, mit allen Einstellmöglichkeiten, die man braucht.
Fester Bestandteil unserer Website, ermöglicht unseren Kunden einfacher durch unsere Produkte zu navigieren.
Ebenfalls sehr guter und schneller Customer Support.
Besten Dank Globo!

Dutch Flower Shop

Great app, very easy to use and integrate into the Debut Theme. The frontend carousel is also better than other apps I tried.

Panaderya PH

App is very useful and easy to integrate with our theme. It looks awesome both on mobile and desktop. The analytics tab though is under-reporting the sales this app is generating for my store. I am seeing a lot of conversions from Globo and the app doesn't reflect that

EmporiodiAntonio

Ottima app, funziona molto bene. Ho avuto un problema con l'installazione su un nuovo tema ed il servizio clienti ha risolto il problema in poco tempo.
Sono molto soddisfatto e la consiglio.

Excellent app, it works very well. I had a problem installing on a new theme and customer service solved the problem in no time.
I am very satisfied and recommend it.

BlomdahlB2C

This app is easy to use and works well. The only downside is it takes a bit of time before the Frequently Bought Together section appears on the page. However, aside from that , I love the options where i can choose which product to recommend and the customisation to suit my site. Loving the support ! :)

Online Boutique Center

By far this is the best app I have used for upselling! My sales have increased dramatically after having the app installed for only about 2 weeks. I HIGHLY recommend this app to all businesses. It is worth the low monthly investment and pays for itself over and over again. I have recommended this app to all of my friends on Shopify.

Stoc Casa

This app is amazing! I can really choose which products i recommend individually! Helen was great helping me with little tweaks in customization. I'm really glad I chose this app, everything works really well. Highly recommend it!

Leyloon

I was navigating through the app, then was like, Okay I'm ready to review this after A year.

Must have it.

Even though it's font doesn't match my store's, I'm supper happy with it.

Trust me, maybe the customer service is not the kindest person you've ever met, but still I would give them 5 Star comfortably.

Cheers

The Nautical Cave

This is a great app. I have been looking for something that would also allow me the ability to choose manual recommendations for the products on my shop. This is the best app that I had found for this. It is easy to use, with an extensive dashboard, and it took me not much time at all to be able to set up all my products with their cross sells. The slider carousel looks amazing, with all the variants ready to choose from for the customer. Thanks also to the app developers for their customizations in making it look great with the theme of my store. I highly recommend!

IntelliCover™

Solid app with nice features, and great customer service when i asked help they helped straight away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27