Related Products | Also Bought

Related Products | Also Bought

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Cart Upsell, Related Products

Ronusa.com

Thanks for providing quick service into fixing our integration problem; and now everything displays correctly.

Contemporary Judaica

clear app - inutitive set up - amazing support - over above and beyond - cannot thank Sarah enough - will use again and again

PaulsFinest.com

Excellent and fast support. I asked them to fix the fonts so they integrated better in my theme and they did so perfectly and quickly. Nice and affordable app and great support!

Wine Story

The Support Team always provides an immediate response and resolution to all issues raised. They're helpful and the good thing is they send screenshots once they make an update.

WaiYan Electronics

Supports team responds really quick and helpful. I reported a bug which is select buttons are not display on Firefox browser, they fixed right away and it just took a day after I reported. And I'm really appreciate how they did. Great job!!

Espacio Zenth

The support team responded very quickly to our requests and fixed our problem. Very satisfied with the application.

Indecisive.

I just added and integrated "Related Products". Soooo easy to integrate and add to my site! I was honestly a little nervous because the "work" I needed to do was so minimal, but the app is integrated perfectly!

Nova decofy

This app has helped in cross-selling of products, with "Frequently Bought Together" feature it has increased my conversion rate for similar products

Gadgets On Wheels

This is so helpful app, I increase the cross-selling of products.
Overall it's a great app to have in your basket.

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30