Globo Upsell, Related Products

Globo Upsell, Related Products

by Globo

Frequently Bought Together, Recommended, Related Products

Ormiga Designs

I've just opened my store, it's less than 10 days old, but this is one app I have installed based on feedback. No ROI yet, but I can speak for their splendid customer service. I installed the app and it displayed in a weird place, so I contacted them to help me put it in the right place. After a day, they fixed it for me and placed it exactly where I wanted. :-)

PetGrotto

Great app and wonderful customer service support! I added the related products feature and it was perfect for what I needed!

Highly recommended!

Your Goods Central

I've tried a few different apps, testing their ability to provided different up-sell opportunities but I ended up choosing this one. The best parts about this app is that its clean and customizable and has a great support team. When I first installed this app I had a few compatibility issues. The support team (Helen) was great. They answered my emails relatively quickly but as they were fixing the issues Helen was very responsive and didn't stop until she got everything perfect. I can't speak highly enough about how having great tech support is so important.

Love Coffee - Australia

Been using Shopify for a while now, this is the ultimate app!!! It has helped me so much with upsells that it is like a completely different store

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

I first tried this app a few months ago and had some issues - images were delivered too large, impacting performance. However, the team were aware of this and have worked to produce a very tidy app with minimal performance hit; easily customised via CSS but looking good without any mods.

Knowing the app had been updated, I gave it another try...I only use one part - the 'Bought Together', however, again this can be tailored to same tags, same vendor, same collection, 'bought together' or 'recommended'. Lots of possibilities and worth the investment - although I confess I'm using the free version at the moment. Still very good (and *exceptional* value!).

If I decide to offer an automatic discount, I will go for the paid version. Recently I did have some issues with conflicting apps and the team were very keen to get on and get it sorted for me ASAP. I had another developer sort another app first, but as soon as Globo were given the go-ahead, they were on the case and fixed any issues with no problem. Recommended. And, as I am wont to say - I've tried a few different apps, but this is the one I've settled on for this job. :-)

SPIRIT - beauty excellence

I have been using this app right from the beginning. Now upgraded to the 2.0 version and I'm more than happy with it. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Tried so many other providers - none of them can compare in my opinion! You get the full package for a reasonable fee. Plus, super fast and amazing support. Looking forward to boosting my shop even more :-)

Voluptuous Vinyl Records

First impressions are really good.

I've been using Limespot related products app for a few years now with very little success and lot of issues, recently I discovered a majority of my over 2,000 product pages were showing the same 20 related products. After going back a forth with support and giving them about a month to fix it they still couldn't deliver so I started looking for another option.

Globo Upsell was ranked as one of the most downloaded related products apps, the price looked reasonable so I decided to give it a try. After a minor issue (which was basically I couldn't see the boxes, because it turns out they aren't visible in the customize view mode that I preview my site through to avoid analytics counting my own clicks) I'm up and running right out of the box with related products that are for the most part different on each product page and way more accurate than Limespot ever was. So I'm very happy. I will still keep Limespot as I do like the popular product boxes that I can put on collection pages and blog posts, but this app looks like it will be my new related products app. Well worth it after the trouble I've had with the other. Support is also very helpful and quick to respond.

HOG Furniture

Hello Helen,

I installed this App to improve our cross selling and since installation it has been helpful. I am very impress at the speed of response to our concerns and the support to ensure we optimize the App is excellent. Keep up the good work!

Ivy Minks

I used this app for my products frequently bought together section and it works perfectly with my theme and helping customers find similar products! Love the customer service too !

beautywonderful.com

Excellent app. Very friendly and helpful support staff when you get stuck. I would highly recommend this app to everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23