Reviews (436)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and average order value through personalized recommendations and showcasing related or last viewed products. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and cost-effectiveness. The app is customizable, even for heavily customized shops, and the support team is responsive and accommodating to specific requests. Merchants appreciate its ability to enhance visibility for less popular products and add a professional touch to their Shopify sites.

November 30, 2023

Great experience with their team! I encountered an issue and they were able to fix it right away. I definitely recommend this app :)

MirageVisionTV
Over 3 years using the app
December 28, 2023

The support team is helpful, and the app works perfectly

Utong Yo
China
About 2 months using the app
August 10, 2022

This app is a must for every shop. You can't go wrong adding it to help create more sales. Support is just incredibly efficient and kind.

Mobilier Enora
Over 5 years using the app
March 7, 2019

Really fantastic app so far. I love that it's free and that it allows us to manual recommendations. Great amount of settings control and fairly intuitive. Like how you can order between manual and automatic style recommendations. Thank you!!

Midnight Magic Lingerie
March 3, 2019

Anyone giving this less than 5 stars is nuts. It is the PERFECT Recommended Products app and let me remind you, it's FREE. You heard that? Free. Ok. Carry on.

Garage Alpha
January 3, 2019

Good app. And it works perfectly on my store.
The Dev team and Customer services are so helpful. So i give 5 star of it.

One One Mall
Hong Kong SAR
March 31, 2019

Excellent app. Easy to install. Integrates nicely into theme. Very pleased. Our house plants look great in it! dibleys-shop.com

Dibleys
Almost 5 years using the app
January 14, 2019

Great app!
The customer support is amazing and very helpful!
Waiting for great features to be added in the future!

Sirin Labs
Almost 5 years using the app
December 11, 2018

This App is very easy to use and the support team helped me with some issues/doubts I had! Thanks for your patience ;)

Botones ClicClac
Spain
Over 4 years using the app
August 25, 2023

I would definitely recommend this app as I had recently moved to a new external theme (not supported by Shopify), which meant that I needed lots of tough customisations done (such as the moving of the "Frequently Bought" section as well as the editing of the font size and type to be similar to my theme) and to be honest, I had low expectations at first but Sarah and her dev team impressed me so much as they were so on point, on the ball and had everything done to a T. A+ for customer service as well as she was so polite and assuring throughout the email conversations!

So Not Size Zero