Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Forfait gratuit disponible. Essai gratuit de 7 jours.
Note (4,4)
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 8 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
4 avis
3 octobre 2022

It's a great app with great features and is reasonably priced.
However, it currently has a serious bug. If you change a customer's email address, you will have multiple accounts for the app and the number of customers to be billed will increase at the same time.
If you are considering implementing this, please keep this in mind.
I have requested an improvement from the development team and am awaiting it. I will review it here again when it improves.

Y'z CONTACT
Japon
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : Presque 2 ans
21 novembre 2020

The app is nice. But I have had to many people complain that when they redeem it they have to wait for an email. Then when they go to use it and if the website closes out when they put their code in they can no longer use the code. So they lose all of their points. This has made me make the decision I can't keep paying $50 a month for something with these kind of flaws.

Sassy Girl Aroma
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 5 mois
18 novembre 2020

The free app is nice. I like how easy it was to set up. I do not like that the points for whatever reason won't automatically add after the purchase. Not sure why but I had to add the points myself. Hopefully it can be fixed soon.

QueenSanity
États-Unis
Temps passé à utiliser l'application : 9 jours
22 août 2020

So price is ok but they don't integrate with Langify, thats a must have for us. Also the email reminders they send have their emails in it so that doesnt look good or professional at all.

Bem Estar Essencial