Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

The app seems ROI positive. Customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app if you are planning to have a referral programme.

Inspired 4U

I am currently using the free plan. Although I haven't really had a chance to use it with customers and get their feedback yet, I must say that the customer service is great. They are patient and very helpful. Set up is super easy. App is also easy to use.

Loja Egomes Digital

The application is excellent that can be improved but what is available lately is one of the best for its functionality, made even better by offering an initial account for up to 50 customers in the loyalty system.

Flora & Leaf

I highly recommend Glow. It was really easy to set up and it is a great way to track rewards. The customer service is absolutely wonderful. Cheers guys!

Lexie's Brew

Excellent way to help us track our rewards program, and I highly recommend Glow. It's extremely easy to set up and use, and we look forward to using it for the foreseeable future.

LOVECASUALCHIC BOUTIQUE

The process of getting GLOW set up on my website was really easy! The walk through process after downloading the app was quick! When I had questions, the support team got back to me in a reasonable time and throughly answered all my questions. I really appreciate the support I got from Larry. He was very helpful!

Cloud Cabin Vapes

this product works well through the loyalty programs rules i've set up. Pricing is pretty good will the different tiers for total members, good cost effective solution

Seraphina Advanced Skincare

Great option for the price! CSS customization was great. And the customer service team was super helpful.

Amanda Lapalme Art

Edited review: the support team is very helpful and responsive, they were able to resolve all my issues and now everything is running smoothly. Thank you!

Lookaé

L'application est bien customisable avec le css pour ressembler au style de ma boutique. J'apprécie ne pas avoir de widget sur ma boutique mais juste un lien discret. Ma boutique n'étant pas encore ouverte je n'ai pas pu tester si tout fonctionne correctement, en espérant ne pas avoir de problème. En tout cas je suis content pour l'instant d'avoir trouvé cette appli qui fait tout ce que je veux, mieux que tout le reste du marché.