Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

aabe creative

Well what can we say - Glow is an absolutely amazing reward/loyalty app and after lots and LOTS of research, we think this is the best app by far... Also, all of those other reward apps should be ashamed of themselves for charging such ridiculous amounts of money. Glow is very-very slick and really-really easy to use for us and our customers too. We think Glow is perfect for any business of any size and we're really excited for the future for our website and our customers now that we have this app installed. We're completely new to rewards points so the customer service has been simply amazing with answering our questions and helping quickly with installation support. Really nice bunch of people too :) Dear Glow - Thank you so much for creating this innovative app and for choosing the right (sensible and fair) price points. Congratulations and good luck. Dear Shopify - Kick all the other reward/loyalty apps out of the app store, Glow is the only one you need :) Cheers,
Anthony

UPLEAFS

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This Glow:Loyalty App works great! So far, I have not experienced any issues with the App and I truly appreciate the pricing structure. As a start-up, it is challenging to find apps that don’t kill you with monthly fees when you don’t have a large customer base yet. It may not have all the bells and whistles as some big competitor Apps that have additional functionality for integrations, but I’m loving what it offers so far. I highly recommend it! Give it a whirl, because it’s free!

aimoha

Location Japan

这是一个很不错的软件,帮我解决了很多问题,尤其是忠实顾客的平台。所以在这里写下评论,支持一下。これは非常に優れたソフトウェアであり、多くの問題、特に忠実な顧客向けのプラットフォームを解決するのに役立ちました。 だからここにコメントを書いてそれをサポートしてください。

DoggyBathroom - The Best Dog Litter Box with Vertical Pee Pads

The app seems ROI positive. Customer service is excellent. Highly recommend this app if you are planning to have a referral programme.

Inspired 4U

I am currently using the free plan. Although I haven't really had a chance to use it with customers and get their feedback yet, I must say that the customer service is great. They are patient and very helpful. Set up is super easy. App is also easy to use.

Loja Egomes Digital

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

The application is excellent that can be improved but what is available lately is one of the best for its functionality, made even better by offering an initial account for up to 50 customers in the loyalty system.

Flora & Leaf

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

I highly recommend Glow. It was really easy to set up and it is a great way to track rewards. The customer service is absolutely wonderful. Cheers guys!

Lexie's Brew

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent way to help us track our rewards program, and I highly recommend Glow. It's extremely easy to set up and use, and we look forward to using it for the foreseeable future.

LOVECASUALCHIC BOUTIQUE

The process of getting GLOW set up on my website was really easy! The walk through process after downloading the app was quick! When I had questions, the support team got back to me in a reasonable time and throughly answered all my questions. I really appreciate the support I got from Larry. He was very helpful!

Cloud Cabin Vapes

this product works well through the loyalty programs rules i've set up. Pricing is pretty good will the different tiers for total members, good cost effective solution