Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Melanated Queens

There is ABSOLUTELY NO SUPPORT!! The app will randomly work for customers. Any customer that already has reward point can not access them. It is NOT WORTH IT!!!!

December 11, 2020

Hey there,

I want to apologize for the experience you had with our support. We have support staff online from 8 AM - 5 PM PST on weekdays. On average, our response times are approx 4 hours, but we do answer questions in the order we receive them to be fair to merchants, and also by the level of plan. As for customers not being able to redeem their points, it sounds like you may have exceeded the max number of customers with points on the free plan or disabled the app inadvertently, but we are happy to investigate further and help if you circle back. Our team has reached out a couple of times from what I can see but we haven't received any replies. Perhaps an email issue? Not certain but we'd love an opportunity to help if you can please email support@glowloyalty.com and ask for Larry or Ryan.

EarthBorn Organics

There is NOOOOO support. Every time I launch this app it says no one is available and they will get back to me in 1 day. Then the messages wont go through half the time. Don't waste your time. **** UPDATE I have waited for weeks for someone to bother to reach out after this review and STILL no one bothers. PLEASE STAY AWAY. There are much better performing apps with support on the marketplace.

December 11, 2020

Hey there,

I apologize for the support experience you had with Glow. We have support staff online from 8 AM - 5 PM PST on weekdays. On average, our response times are approx 4 hours, but we do answer questions in the order we receive them to be fair to merchants, and also by the level of plan. In your case, I think there may be an email issue because we have sent a couple of messages without a reply. We'd love to help though if you're willing to circle back. If you email support@glowloyalty.com and ask for Ryan or Larry I'll be sure that you get premium support on our free plan to resolve any issues. Again, I sincerely apologize and hope to hear from you soon.

The Psychic Tree

Google see's this app as malware and will shut down your marketing campaigns with no warning over night if you use this app!
Be warned!

It will kill your sales instantly via google switching your marketing off!
We are having to go through great lengths to get this rectified and losing thousands in revenue in the interim! Not happy

This has now been resolved - but it did cause a big problem!

March 13, 2020

We're very glad the issue has been resolved!

We're a small team, family owned, and have worked incredibly hard to earn the trust of businesses on Shopify. We are truly sorry for the impact this had on your business and want you to know we did everything in our power to get it resolved as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, we still don't know why we were flagged by Google, just that they were able to fix something on their end that was, incorrectly, flagging our domain as malicious. It was a very unfortunate event and nothing we had control over, or were able to remedy ourselves.

We hope you'll reconsider using Glow in the future and want thank you for updating your review to let others know the issue was resolved.