Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

4.5 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
  • 5 of 5 stars
    88% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 4 stars
    (0)
  • 3 of 5 stars
    5% of ratings are 3 stars
    (3)
  • 2 of 5 stars
    0% of ratings are 2 stars
    (0)
  • 1 of 5 stars
    8% of ratings are 1 stars
    (5)

All reviews

1 - 10 of 58 reviews

Seraphina Advanced Skincare

Great option for the price! CSS customization was great. And the customer service team was super helpful.

Amanda Lapalme Art

Edited review: the support team is very helpful and responsive, they were able to resolve all my issues and now everything is running smoothly. Thank you!

Lookaé

L'application est bien customisable avec le css pour ressembler au style de ma boutique. J'apprécie ne pas avoir de widget sur ma boutique mais juste un lien discret. Ma boutique n'étant pas encore ouverte je n'ai pas pu tester si tout fonctionne correctement, en espérant ne pas avoir de problème. En tout cas je suis content pour l'instant d'avoir trouvé cette appli qui fait tout ce que je veux, mieux que tout le reste du marché.

Koral Secrets - Përkujdesje e lëkurës & markat më të njohura koreane.

Very good app. The price is fair and the app itself has a lot of usefull features. Costumer support is very efficient ! Hightly recommend !

Developer reply

February 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words, we're glad you're enjoying the app. Please let us know if we can help with anything else along the way!

Divins Nectars

Je suis très satisfait de la plateforme et de la facilité a configurer en français. Très intuitif et simple pour l'utilisateur.

Developer reply

December 11, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive review. We're thrilled that you've had a good experience and are happy with our translation features. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help.

French - Merci beaucoup pour la critique positive. Nous sommes ravis que vous ayez eu une bonne expérience et sommes satisfaits de nos fonctionnalités de traduction. Veuillez nous faire savoir si nous pouvons faire quelque chose pour vous aider.

Gigi's Closet Unlimited

It is a great fit for my clothing website. I love seeing the new members and emails templates are great.

The Facial Room

Die App lässt sich problemlos übersetzen bzw. individualisieren. Das Design lässt sich anpassen und alles funktioniert so wie es soll. Ich habe viele Apps ausprobiert, dies hier ist mit Abstand die Beste!

dipology

Glow has been amazing so far! It looks great on my website and it was really easy to get my previous customers added into the system. I've heard great feedback from my customers so far as well! I recommend it 100%!

Lion Of Judah Creations

I love using the Glow Rewards App! It's convenient, easy to use and super easy to implement. I believe my customers will love being rewarded for shopping on my site.

RedThread

We spent a lot of time looking for the right loyalty app, and launched one other one and then deactivated it. Glow had the flexibility we wanted in the Rewards based on $ spent, making our program really simple for customers. There are a few things you need to do manually (like upload customers from another app) but the team was super helpful and responsive and had it done within hours. I highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6
Previous 1 3 4 5 6