Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

The Pittsburgh Juice Company

Glow has proven to be the solution for translating our rather complex loyalty program from Square POS to Shopify POS. The flexibility of how points are earned (collection based, rule based of by dollars spent) allows us to integrate our online and in store loyalty rewards, along with tracking a customer credit program that is unique to our industry. The support staff is responsive and extremely helpful. Since it's a relatively new software, things change and develop pretty rapidly with Glow. I have been mostly impressed with how they have dealt with nuances and issues that have come up so far.

Costiera Caffè & Design

I really love this app! It looks great and professional and my customers love this. Also the team is so helpful and kind. They always answer to all my questions and help me in figuring out the best solution for my website. A great experience for me and my staff.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review, we're thrilled you're enjoying Glow and are here if you need support.

Juno CR

Very happy with how it works, it was easy to set up and I could translate every last little message into Spanish.

June 16, 2020

Thanks for reviewing Glow Loyalty for Shopify. We love international businesses and designed glow to be 100% translatable for this very reason. If there is anything we can do to help in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Nudge Boutique

I love this app.

All the features in the free app are perfect for a small indie brand like me. I am proud to offer Glow loyalty program to my customers.

Many of the free features you have with Glow you normally have to pay for with other apps, and they often want you to make a big financial jump to gain access to them.

These type of apps dont' feel as if they are designed for small businesses that are growing slowly and steadily. Glow has obvisouly recognised this gap and got it right.

I am not a techie person, but I found it easy to use and navigate.

I love the fact that I can offer VIP features and that I can manually add points to customer's acounts - an important feature as I also have return customers visit me at Gift Fairs.

The refer a friend reward options are fantastic too.

All round happy, so program is up and running on my website now :)

June 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review. We're glad you agree that Glow provides value to businesses using Shopify, especially when compared to some of the competing loyalty/referral apps. If we can do anything to serve you further, please let us know.

llamasfeas

Tried a bunch of different apps for a rewards program and quickly fell in love with this Glow. App is clean, easy to use, very easy to setup and figure out, in addition friendly and prompt customer service. Can't go wrong

Rainbow Kids Boutique

Recently installed the app. It looks great, very professional, and feedback from our customer base is that they are impressed! The support has been super fast and friendly so far and there are plenty of features I didn't know about before I installed it.

The interface is clear and it's easy to use.

Pricing is great compared to competitors. Excellent experience so far.

Hädecke Shop

Easy to install and customize. Their support is friendly and incredibly fast. One of the only affordable apps where you can reward with products (it’s the only way in Germany for booksellers to run bonus program so). Hope they will solve the problems with automatic members (same here) and the translation difficulties, but I’m very confident about it ;)

May 13, 2020

We appreciate the kind words greatly. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with others and allowing us to help with your loyalty program. We're here if you have any questions or need assistance.

America Coffee Co.

I have vetted several loyalty apps for Shopify and have nothing but good things to say about Glow after using them for a couple of months. They are the least expensive of all the apps I have investigated and offer the most features for the price point. They have a free plan, and it's only $9/month for up to 500 customers. Other apps in this category charge hundreds per month for similar features. Glow is simple, and they make it easy to award points to your customers and set up rewards. Customers can use their widget to exchange their points for discounts or products from your store. They do award guest accounts with points by default, but you can disable that option if you'd like or set points to expire, so they don't count against your limit. It's easy to control your numbers if you are working on a budget, however, we use guest points to our advantage and incentivize guests to register and claim their points. A+ to the team as well, they are very accommodating and always responsive when we reach out.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're thrilled that you've found Glow's loyalty and referral features to be a great value compared to the other Shopify loyalty apps. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

YODERCROSS

I tried about 4 other apps and deleted all of them, happily keeping Glow. I don’t have many Shopify customers yet, so I love that there’s a free plan that fits my current needs and still lets me customize things to my liking. I also truly appreciate that the next tier up isn’t ridiculously expensive (like some apps), and I hope my customer base gets big enough soon so I can upgrade and explore the full features. Regardless, I’ve had it about a week and couldn’t be happier. THANK YOU GUYS!

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We're really thrilled you are enjoying the app!

Da Kine's Kava

I needed a nice referral program/rewards app, and this one works great. Not to mention it's PRETTY! I love it. Customer service was also a huge help, going above and beyond to help me customize the widgets.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much! We really appreciate the review!

Previous 1 3 4