Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

by Glow Loyalty

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Cannesis

Holy cow! I've tried all the other apps and, let me tell you, they are pricey! Glow lets me do everything I want to and more and I don't have to pay hundreds of dollars a month! The app is super clean and user friendly and, when I've needed them, support has been helpful and quick to respond.

I really wish more apps on Shopify were this easy to use and setup. Our industry is all about brand loyalty so its really great to be able to count on an app like this to keep our customers coming back to us time and time again!

If you're on the fence, they have a free plan you can try out for as long as you need. Just do it, you'll thank me later.

SiMEDIO

Finally a loyalty app with affordable pricing for a small one-person ecommerce, as I am. And, with an awesome support team, with plenty features (including emails), easy set-up, great UI and non only english usage.

There are some things which could be improved (like more integrations, email templates and ways to earn points) but I know it's the beggining of this app.

Fingers crossed for the future developping of Glow Loyalty app which I love!

MEA BOUTIQUE

I have been looking for a simple to use loyalty app to use online and at my two shops. After extensive testing and playing I am happy to say the glow loyalty app works a treat.

What was more impressive was Ryan and the Support team - I had a few suggestions on improving their new VIP tier feature - especially the ability to manually adjust a persons tier from the console. As the VIP was a new feature they took on board all of my suggestions and comments and they were available to test the next day - and I have to say works very well.

The flexibility with the app is great for the price. Other apps you had to be on their TOP plan to get VIP or Tier features and they cost $$$$. Glow gives you all the features to control the loyalty even on the basic plan, helping you grow the program from day one.

The widgets and interface is uncomplicated and clean - which makes it easy to use and get you up and running fast.

Thanks Glow!

March 13, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words. We're thrilled you have been enjoying Glow Loyalty & Rewards, and that we've been able to help you set up loyalty programs for your two Shopify stores.

Your feedback about our new VIP Tiers feature has been incredibly helpful, and we're glad we were able to offer it at an affordable price, especially when compared to the other apps that provide similar functionality.

In general, we feel we are competitively priced and offer incredible value for businesses looking to add loyalty, reward programs, and/or referral incentives with Shopify.

Thanks again for the 5-star review!

NeoNail Professional Italia

Great app and great team of developers always ready give you the right advice. Nothing better in Shopify downtown...

March 10, 2020

Thanks for much for the great review! It means a lot!

Divine Lash Co.

I downloaded this app to reward my customers for their continuous support and so far I’m loving it. It has all the features I need and I love how the dashboard is simple, clean, and corresponds well with my site. I experienced a few very minor issues and was able to get extensive support from their team. The app is affordable, easy to set up, and highly beneficial for generating more sales. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to incorporate some kind of rewards program into your store.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Groovy Beans Coffee Co.

Currently Using the Free app and will scale as my member count increases. The free starting offer is ideal in size.

Integration was painless, customization was a breeze and I've tested all the notifications, user account point assignments, redemption and thus far I haven't found a single issue. Therefore I cannot state how effective their support is.

However, if their support is as organized, controlled and well managed as their app is then I foresee no issues for anyone who considers using Glow as a Rewards Program.

Absolutely Love it to bits.
Job well done and hope to see more improvements, offerings and growth from Glow for a long time to come.

February 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're so glad you're enjoying the app!

Simply Stemless

This app is simple to use and amazing, especially for the price. The only thing I wish they had is a VIP program. But Brandon gave me suggestions on how to accomplish the same thing. Support has been amazing. Every question has been answered in a reasonable amount of time and resolved. Support even helped me with some coding since I am not a techie. I highly recommend this app and happy that I selected it thus far.

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Mazi

After trying so many Loyalty Programs finally,.. the right one. These guys know what they're doing. I'm really impressed with their customer service and the app itself is top-notch. Our congrats to the team behind Glow!

February 24, 2020

Thank you so much for review! It means a lot!

WESTON JON BOUCHÉR

I'm really impressed with their customer service. I was hesitant to try an app that is relatively new in terms of number of reviews, but I'm so glad I did because everything thus far since install has been exactly what I was hoping for. Very intuitive, well-designed and great support staff if you have any needs whatsoever. Thank you guys

February 1, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're glad you decided to give us a try. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future.

PSKhair Company

I love this app! I tried out a few other loyalty programs and this is by far the best. Pricing is great and it was very easy to install and customize to match my company's theme. The directions were cut and dry; very easy to understand. Also, the process of importing my current customers was seamless. I emailed my CSV and it was done in less than 24 hours. I've already seen positive results and I know it will get better from here! Customer service has great communication as well. They respond and resolve quickly! Great job Glow Team!!

January 27, 2020

Thanks so much! We're glad you've had such a great experience so far!

Previous 1 3