Glow: Loyalty Points & Rewards

Smart & Seamless: Loyalty Points, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

My Java Moments

I love this app! Although I am a new business I have already implemented the app and am offering rewards to my customers. I see this as a long term relationship to help grow my business and customer loyalty.

This That And The Other Thing / U Pick Koffee

This is a very detailed app that works great with Shopify. It includes all of the features you could possibly want, at very affordable prices. The customer service / help system is second to none. When I contacted them I received timely, accurate, friendly assistance. I have finally found the system that will work for our company, and I am so glad we located GLOW for our Loyalty Program.

Paradise Planner Co.

Best loyalty app I've found. Vip tiers at an affordable price, no order limits, easy setup, lots of customization and a clean and modern looking design. And great customer service from Chris!

Equipos Interferenciales

I'm using this app to launch my loyalty program. I think it's very complete in free mode. Also paid modes are MUCH CHEAPER than other apps, so in case you need an upgrade it's not a big deal to pay.
Everyone it's always in contact, it's easy to resolve any questions or problems

Tot Threads

Great app. I have used this for about 6 months to gain customer confidence and repeat business. It has improved my POS and online sales.

Crystals By Serendipity

We've been running the Rewards and Refer a Friend programme for about a month and the early customer take up and reaction is good. The App itself is pretty much intuitive, quick to set up and highly brandable. When we've needed support it's always been forthcoming and helpful, but if you're in the UK be aware they operate on East Coast USA time zone. We've happily moved up from the Free plan to the first level of Paid for based on our early experience. We love to be able to integrate with JudgeMe Reviews

Viva La Moda

I have added this app to both of my websites, the support was amazing quick replies and simple easy to follow instructios. The initial setup was straightforward and took about 20 minutes. I can't comment on the sign up rate as yet as I have just gone live. Thanks to Ryan awesome support.

Vinyl Me Crazy

I only started using Glow Loyalty but my experience has been great. Easy to use, customer support has been excellent (thanks Ryan!). Migration from my old system was super easy, too.

Great Aussie Sweet Company

I would recommend this app to reward loyal customers. I was really happy with their customer service and happy to help structure a plan that works well for us.

AdoraPH Stage

We choose this app because we want to have a rewards/loyalty program on our online store. The app is very easy to use and it works great! Ryan from app developer/support team is very accommodating with our inquiries and requests! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8