GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

by GlowRoad

Made in India Dropshipping App for India. Earn More Money!

MILA STORE

The team is very good about the services.
I got a call from the team they are going well. Thanks to glowroad team.

Bhim Store

thank you for your response , keep up the good work, me and my team will be in your touch for a better customer service .

October 23, 2020

Desi Stella - Your Fashion Store

Update on 21st October 2020: Pathetic, Pathetic and Pathetic..... I don't have any words to express my frustration...... The guy named jacibs, only calls when the review is updated. Gives False Promises and nothing moves on. I don't know what kind of Customer Responsiveness they are taught.... Simply Disgusting.. Order Placed on 8th October. Wrong Product Delivered. Spoken to jacobs Twice..... Mails shared with actual picture of the product and ordered product. Got a confirmation mail saying that product would be picked up but twice its rejected saying that you have not mentioned the reason for the Return. Pathetic..... Twice and now customer is pissed off.... doesnot want to do business with us.... what kind of Childish company you have....... Lastly, moving out of Glowroad app today and and will leave Shopify too after few days. Disgusting Experience. Update for my review : Dear Jacobs and Glowroad Team, I must say that you are unnecessarily harassing your Customers. Today, the Courier Guy (Mr. Vikas from Shadowfax, Cell No. 9873451628) has come to pick up the Return shipment from Ms. Vibha Upadhaya (GlowRoad Order # 660197405) and he rejected the pickup as he says that Reason for return is not mentioned in the system. Pls note that it was very well mentioned in the Return request that wrong piece has been delivered against the said purchase. He was so rude with the Lady customer as well as me. Its sheer harassment due to your Ridiculous software app and your pathetic Customer service. 1 Star is for the Beautiful Catalogue that is provided on the website but the story starts after that. 1. Pathetic Customer Responsiveness. I have been following up for a GST invoice for last 2 months but its not delivered yet. 2. The Support button does not take the company. keeps on giving error message. 3. Wrong Items are getting delivered. No control on following basic discipline in processing the Orders. 4. The quality of Products delivered is not good. It shows great quality in pictures but when delivered, its pathetic. 5. The interface is not User-friendly. The order requested for Return goies out of the system and you can't check, what is the status on the order. We are thinking of moving out of this engagement as Its a pain.

October 15, 2020

Your critical feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful.

GST invoicing is work in progress now and we will update it in upcoming updates. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Support button has been working flawlessly, if you are seeing some issue, could you send us a screenshot at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Please let us know if you had any product or delivery related issues you have faced. We are strictly de-listing such vendors and suppliers.

Kwirfy

I'm using this app for dropshipping in India. Really nice app in indian market place. Writing revies after using this app. some features in this app are very useful nd some features are missing like we cant import product with variant i hope Glowroad fix this soon.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. Variant is work in progress and we shall roll out this in coming updates.

MSI KART

I used this app on my Indian website for dropshipping in India. Really nice app for india. Place this review after used. Many features in this app are very useful. I think some features are missing but i hope Glowroad add some more features in this app.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Venture2050 Online India

----------25th Oct 2020-------
The team is very much serious about the reviews.
As expected, I got a call from the team & committed like an Indian Politician ( A genuine & sincere adoption of Atamnivar).
Again, it ultimately seems like a "JUMLA" in the election manifesto.
Similar to Indian politics, I will be remembered before the election ( after this review ) & will be reloaded with new " JUMLAS".
But, couldn't find the essential documentation of Payment to the drop shipper in any literature or mail also.
There is no surety of delivering products to the customer even though its available on online inventory. ( Worthless to put marketing efforts)
Customer support ultimately rests on your Luck. ( you need to comply 12 "Jyotirling Darshan" to avail it).
But, They have a good bunch of soft-spoken scapegoats, who are well versed with "SORRY".
Hey Ram, The temple is on its process of making, Please take charge ... ------------------------------------------------12th Oct 2020------------ The only reason & qualification Glow Road is getting this * rating is as a drop shipper company initiated by Indian interpreter. But the reality is gruesome. An elephant has two types of teeth one for eating & others for showcase purpose. Glow road silently & honestly follow this famous say.
Support service is very much unprofessional. It's like beating the trumpet at a deaf.
Even after several reminder & multiple approaches to reach Glow road for last 15 days, I didn't get any response from their team. I doubt if they have any support system in place. I request Shopify to interfere & provide a solution instead.

October 15, 2020

Our support is very responsive, could you please drop us an email directly at dropship-support@glowroad.com to help us understand issues you are facing, we will assign an account manager to quickly resolve it.

QVIBES

i wish to know why there is no product price update feature. eg: i am selling a product which bought price is 239 it says pay for platinum then price will be 229 after paying for platinum still the bought price for orders is 239 and not reduced. then the seller has reduced the product price to 202 buy still for all orders purchase price is 239???? what is the procedure to solve this issue. should we manually change the product purchase price as per the mobile app price of the same product with same product code????

October 15, 2020

GlowRoad Shopify app is like a plug-in, which lets you import and add products to your Shopify store. A global deactivation feature, which will automatically remove all products on your store is not technically possible, as once imported all the products are part of your Shopify store, if you wish to remove or update product, that you have to do via bulk editing in Shopify dashboard.

For Pixel, You can always create a new business manager in Facebook and attach that pixel to to your new store.

bharatfabs

I have installed GlowRoad App and found to be very interesting. I really appreciate the concept However, I wanted to understand how it would work in case prepaid orders placed on my website ? My website have payment gateways through which my customer can pay me directly. Then how I am gonna settle GlowRoad payment for such ordered products ? Hi - I am not able to publish the listing on stores mainly from time 12.30 PM TO 6-7.00 PM IST. Can I know what is the reason behind it?

October 1, 2020

For prepaid orders, you will see all the prepaid orders your customers have paid on your website stacked in your GlowRoad Shopify dashboard as "pending" orders, you will have to make the payment online using our payment gateway for the "original price", then all prepaid orders will be processed.

For example, let's say you sold a product of 1000/- on your Shopify website as a prepaid order, but before importing the price was 400/- on GlowRoad Shopify app... you will have to make a payment of only 400/- in pending orders section using our payment gateway there. Profit margin of 600/- here you have already collected on your gateway.

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad on Shopify :)

Grozaindia

i am using this app since 20 days and my 12 order delivered so far. customer love the quality of products and the seller are delivering products so fast. Thanks to Glowroad App

September 25, 2020

woxoshoes

First and best app for Indian automated dropshipping. I really like this app. I am a shopify developer and creating store for Indian & International dropshipping stores. I am using this app for my clients. Indian Clients are happy and getting sales with this app.

My suggeston to improve this app:

1. Please add functionality to add product in collection through glowroad app directly like oberlo.
2. Add a section of hot & winning products

September 18, 2020

Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Previous 1 3 4