Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

by GlowRoad

Express worldwide delivery within 10-15 days. Free Shipping

Leoza

Well!!! Was struggling with dropshipping in india and also was not sure what product will be the prefect one to run for the indian customer, Got to know about this application"Glowroad" a months back and guess what almost all my problems got solved, Glowroad team has guided me to pick the correct product and also with the necessary plug ins, They have a direct support team to help you whenever you are in need and i think this is the only platform in india who supports the dropshipping concept. They are making our (dropshipper) life much easier in terms of service and support, If you are a international player they will help you out in the same pace. Great effort and support, Finally would to thank Mr Ankush for his excellent support and guidance. Kuddos Galowroad !! :) :) wish you all the very best

The Humming You

Good product colelctions with best affordable price... Must using app.. Even the Support team responds very quickly.Thanks GlowRoad

tintondemand.in

Product pricing for this Shopify app is worst. There is high difference in product pricing as compared to their mobile app. Margins become thin and quality does not justify the price. Customers retention and building a trust is hard experience. I hope they come up the solution for their product pricing and match them with their mobile app pricing.

femica

There are products which are getting sold on more than MRP? How is that possible in india. Refer all products of beardo

BlizBear

Good app! Jacob was great and really helpful throughout the way :) Products are easy to find and ship

sleeplessdreammore

A veryhelp ful app to launch your store, wide variety of good products and detailed editing options while importing products. Mr. Jacob Mush from their support team always goes an extra mile to help me to understand functionality of the app as i am new to dropshipping. keep up the good work,

Libraella

Great application for dropshipping. I wanted to start dropshipping but I was facing challenges while searching for products. Thanks to GlowRoad team for helping me out. The customer support team is really awesome.

Footwear Globes

Updating review after I was promised that my issue will be fixed. Charan from the tech team was very helpful in understanding my issue and assured that the issue will be fixed. For the time being, I am happy with the support provided though it took some time. I will comeback here later based on the status of my issue. Worst product sync. I have received orders from my customers, but the orders are not showing up on the GlowRoad app. Support is not answering my email. No phone number to contact. When I try to raise the issue on the app's Contact Us page, it says "Something went wrong, please try again later" Very bad experience.

pololifetime

damn good app to setup my polo shirt company store. tees are for young boyz, polo is for real gentlemen. very nice styles of polos in this app. they listed the designs i wanted very quickly and i was able to import them to my store :)

easternfashionshop

What a beautiful collection of exotic clothes and Indian fashion like sarees, kurtis etc. Easy to use app to import and sell products on my store. Pricing of products is with free shipping, which is a welcome change in this app. I was having some issue, their support contacted me on chat same day and resolved my issue. Thanks for quick support. Writing this review for the swift support provided.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10