GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CLIFFCART

Location India

problem resolved on time.................................................................................

kart

Location India

Me glowroad me 1 year se kaam kar raha hu or fast delivery and product ki costomer ratting bhi super he muje abhi tak koi problem nahi aayi he or problem hoti he ho 1 ya 2 hours me problem solve ho jati he muje glowroad team se bahot support mila he thanks glowroad team

easybuy.co.in

Location India

100% legit app. You can set good margins on products. Fulfillment and shipment is good and if any rare issue is faced, the support is very good. Delivery is on time and also frequently before estimated time which adds to delight of the customer. Margin Payout is regularly on time and I never faced any issue. Overall, a good app to start dropshipping.

Plain Clothing Store

It was fantastic to use and now it shows a white screen I cannot access anything on there. Now I see in the shopify app store that it is not compatible with my store? They used to be, no notification of this change? It is very disappointing. I loved this alternative to Aliexpress and the garbage products produced on that site I would much rather do business with India and dropship to the USA. This is a horrible experience as now I have orders I cannot fulfill.

Shoes Market India

Location India

One Of The Best Dropshipping App We Are Making lakhs Of Rupees Per Month 100% Legit And It Made My Business Primary Working On It From Last 1 Year Cool Am happy Customer Support Also Good !

JOHAR BAZAAR

Location India

glow road is the best platform for online bussines.. they will do every thing for you ..you have to do just a marketing...and support team are also very supportive...

Urban Rack

Location India

Best app to quick start your online business. They handle everything from confirming orders, packaging them and shipping them. Everything is automated you just need to bring order and sit on your chair. They take off all the hassle. Customer service is also superb

Inspira Nutritionals

Location Australia

I placed my first order to be informed that its not 10-15 days world wide shipping as specified on their advertising and app but 7-10 days to dispatch the order and then 20 plus days to deliver. Was not impressed with this as I have now got to remove the advertising from my sight and change the shipping policies.

Betterneed

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app for indian dropshipping business , very supportive glowroad team & Ankush is very helping guy on glowroad team.
Thankyou!

VROK - Virtual Retail Outlet Kompany Limited.

I have been trying to get in touch with Glowroad since Friday and emailed and chat several time.. Live Chat says 1 in Queue all the time? No one has responded to me even sending messages like several times its been 3days.. still no reply? neither chat nor email? do they ever reply back? I wanted to add their products to my store however I am now nervous and hesitant that should I do that or not because they are not responsive? I was really happy to see this indian app for international shipping... but i am very sad now.. because of no replies... if i add there stuff and my customers order and since they not replying back I am not sure how things will be done?? If you guys read my review and if there is a glitch in the system or something wrong at your end please contact me so, i can delete this comment of mine.. i am really looking forward to working with you guys. thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12