GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Meghvi

Location India

Worst & pathetic people I have ever seen. Firstly they send wrong product to the customer and now even rejected the return request. I have written multiple emails to them, they simply say we are not responsible for this because u didn't contact us on our customer support number. Firstly they don't have customer support number at all to contact them directly. They simply know how to blame other people for their own mistakes and just escape the money refund. Now customer wants to return the product. To keep my good will, I had to initiate the product return to my own address and issue money refund to my customer.

SHOPKIDUKAN

Location India

Courier Company not use Slandered 60% Returned without going on customer hand. Customer call for product here not come any courier boy. Courier company say customer rejected. Suggetion Use Slandered Courier Company
DTDC
Fedex
Bludart
DHL Etc .....

viralproducts2612

Location India

I am changing this review after receiving awesome support from Jacob. But you guys still have a lot of things to change. Selecting products by vendors in-app, extra charges for failed deliveries you guys need to take care of this. I will increase 2 stars and hope I see the changes soon.

MILA STORE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this Application. Provide better service compared to others. Customer support is also good. Quick replay to emails.

Desi Stella - Your Fashion Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

Update on 21st October 2020: Pathetic, Pathetic and Pathetic..... I don't have any words to express my frustration...... The guy named jacibs, only calls when the review is updated. Gives False Promises and nothing moves on. I don't know what kind of Customer Responsiveness they are taught.... Simply Disgusting.. Order Placed on 8th October. Wrong Product Delivered. Spoken to jacobs Twice..... Mails shared with actual picture of the product and ordered product. Got a confirmation mail saying that product would be picked up but twice its rejected saying that you have not mentioned the reason for the Return. Pathetic..... Twice and now customer is pissed off.... doesnot want to do business with us.... what kind of Childish company you have....... Lastly, moving out of Glowroad app today and and will leave Shopify too after few days. Disgusting Experience. Update for my review : Dear Jacobs and Glowroad Team, I must say that you are unnecessarily harassing your Customers. Today, the Courier Guy (Mr. Vikas from Shadowfax, Cell No. 9873451628) has come to pick up the Return shipment from Ms. Vibha Upadhaya (GlowRoad Order # 660197405) and he rejected the pickup as he says that Reason for return is not mentioned in the system. Pls note that it was very well mentioned in the Return request that wrong piece has been delivered against the said purchase. He was so rude with the Lady customer as well as me. Its sheer harassment due to your Ridiculous software app and your pathetic Customer service. 1 Star is for the Beautiful Catalogue that is provided on the website but the story starts after that. 1. Pathetic Customer Responsiveness. I have been following up for a GST invoice for last 2 months but its not delivered yet. 2. The Support button does not take the company. keeps on giving error message. 3. Wrong Items are getting delivered. No control on following basic discipline in processing the Orders. 4. The quality of Products delivered is not good. It shows great quality in pictures but when delivered, its pathetic. 5. The interface is not User-friendly. The order requested for Return goies out of the system and you can't check, what is the status on the order. We are thinking of moving out of this engagement as Its a pain.

October 15, 2020

Your critical feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful.

GST invoicing is work in progress now and we will update it in upcoming updates. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Support button has been working flawlessly, if you are seeing some issue, could you send us a screenshot at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Please let us know if you had any product or delivery related issues you have faced. We are strictly de-listing such vendors and suppliers.

MSI KART

Location India

I used this app on my Indian website for dropshipping in India. Really nice app for india. Place this review after used. Many features in this app are very useful. I think some features are missing but i hope Glowroad add some more features in this app.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Grozaindia

Time spent using app About 1 year

i am using this app since 20 days and my 12 order delivered so far. customer love the quality of products and the seller are delivering products so fast. Thanks to Glowroad App

September 25, 2020

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

woxoshoes

Location India

First and best app for Indian automated dropshipping. I really like this app. I am a shopify developer and creating store for Indian & International dropshipping stores. I am using this app for my clients. Indian Clients are happy and getting sales with this app.

My suggeston to improve this app:

1. Please add functionality to add product in collection through glowroad app directly like oberlo.
2. Add a section of hot & winning products

September 18, 2020

Ready Peace

Time spent using app About 2 months

Glowroad is a great dropshipping app. They provide easy access to cancel or return the order. Customer support is aslo good.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

for-lyf

Location India

Using this app to setup my website and store right now. This app is very helpful to setup your store without keeping any physical stock or to deal with various vendors. Basically, this app is a timesaver, I am able to setup my store properly without wasting a lot of time in various operational issues. The app is very basic and easy to use, but I would have preferred an advanced app with more features, but I guess this app should improve.

Listing my experience and feedback after using this app for a week to setup my store (yet to go live):

Pros:

1. App is simple to use, easy to learn. Not complicated as other dropshipping apps
2. Support team is responsive and they quickly attend your mails and queries
3. Good collection of products in all categories
4. Most important feature, Saves a lot of time of a business owner as supply, logistics is taken care of - I am not able to focus on my Facebook ads planning easily

Cons:

1. Why only 5 products per page on import list? Please make this page bigger
2. Sometimes all images don't imported to Shopify, had to manually update images for few products
3. Please improve your search result page with more filters like color, size etc. It will help us find the right products easily
4. Please add rating and reviews ASAP
5. Please have an option to manually confirm the orders so that we can control RTO by customers
6. Need more good images and good description so that I can save more time which goes in editing text and images.

Overall a decent app for dropshipping in India.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for-lye for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)