GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Free

Hi2better

Its Easy an Well maintain for indian ecommerce and happy to be a part of glowroad and support system especialy ankush is amazing ..give us full support on any doubt.

India Top Collections

Wow, such a great system for dropshipping, even still they are working or adding more things but system is developed till that level that every single person can do dropshipping now. These are guys are amazing and made dropshipping so simple and easy by just button clicks to import products. These makes it easy in such a way that if i need to create new store, max. to max, it will take 1 hours. These guys have wonderful huge collections about 1 lakh+ products. Beauty of this app is, they show us most selling Winning + Trending Products, which made it more easier. I just read some reviews of 1 star, first i too think on this at beginning that their is price diffferece of 5-10% on dropshipping app but after taking services and giving it a trial, i realized how wonderful it is. By getting 5-10% extra prices on dropshipping shipping app,they are taking 90% headaches of dropshipper. Because 1-click product import, no tension of product packing,dispatching and waiting of shipping partners, then after shipping communication regular updates,really wonderful work by GlowRoad First of all, i want to Salute the person who is behind the idea of GlowRoad Dropshipping App. He/She made a dropshipper and dropshipping business model more simple with such huge collections of products. @Special Thanks to great support team person @ANKUSH JI- You are doing your work very efficiently. Even i make a list of all points and this man answer all queries very politely. Everytime, i get quick email and call support. Even he is such dedicate towards his work that call me on weekends Saturday/Sunday to help me to resolve my issue. Back to back support provided by him. Thank you so much Ankush Ji.. @IT Support, i just face a issue, when of my customer ordered a T-shirt, that was not displaying in app dashboard, i just reported them on sunday and their IT Support Team resolved it in first half of monday.
Very nice services. Keep up the good work like this team. Thank you for your support. @To the persons, who seems price quite higher here than MobileApp, This is suggestion please choose a product which looks good, good quality and find unique that not available on Flipkart, Amazon. So people can not compare it + write good description + give them and highlight 7 days return and highlight them Free COD, Shipping.. Let customer feel safe and be confident to buy from you Example: Shoes -(Find unique one in dropship app), Rectangular Metal Watch (I do not found on flipkart, amazon). + Change Title of Product Make it easy like Stylish Shoe rather than using the exact one which will help customer to find product easily on google search. I hope this help you. Finally, This whole review is on the behalf of my practical experience with GlowRoad App. To the dropshipper who still have any doubt on my comments, please do not go on my word, Just do a practical experiment, take 14 days shopify trial and use this app and their services. You just need to pay for FB/Google Ads. I hope you too definitely get value from it. Thank you to whole Team for providing such great value.

Shope Plaza

Really good app for dropshipping. Good delivery time. Product quality is also good. The only drawback is that the prices are a bit on higher side.

Mirramor

As I already spoke with the support team and got a convincing feedback. It will be helpful if Shopify and Glowraod team jointly look into this matter for domestic dropshippers have the convenience to dropship internationally. Glowroad is a wonderful app with wide range of attractive products but currency flexibility will be helpful for domestic dropshipper in future. Will wait eagerly for such features. Also like to request to look into the pricing so newbies can compete in the market with big houses. Happy to be united with Glowroad

Leoza

Well!!! Was struggling with dropshipping in india and also was not sure what product will be the prefect one to run for the indian customer, Got to know about this application"Glowroad" a months back and guess what almost all my problems got solved, Glowroad team has guided me to pick the correct product and also with the necessary plug ins, They have a direct support team to help you whenever you are in need and i think this is the only platform in india who supports the dropshipping concept. They are making our (dropshipper) life much easier in terms of service and support, If you are a international player they will help you out in the same pace. Great effort and support, Finally would to thank Mr Ankush for his excellent support and guidance. Kuddos Galowroad !! :) :) wish you all the very best

The Humming You

Good product colelctions with best affordable price... Must using app.. Even the Support team responds very quickly.Thanks GlowRoad

tintondemand.in

Product pricing for this Shopify app is worst. There is high difference in product pricing as compared to their mobile app. Margins become thin and quality does not justify the price. Customers retention and building a trust is hard experience. I hope they come up the solution for their product pricing and match them with their mobile app pricing.

femica

There are products which are getting sold on more than MRP? How is that possible in india. Refer all products of beardo

Footwear Globes

Updating review after I was promised that my issue will be fixed. Charan from the tech team was very helpful in understanding my issue and assured that the issue will be fixed. For the time being, I am happy with the support provided though it took some time. I will comeback here later based on the status of my issue. Worst product sync. I have received orders from my customers, but the orders are not showing up on the GlowRoad app. Support is not answering my email. No phone number to contact. When I try to raise the issue on the app's Contact Us page, it says "Something went wrong, please try again later" Very bad experience.

pololifetime

damn good app to setup my polo shirt company store. tees are for young boyz, polo is for real gentlemen. very nice styles of polos in this app. they listed the designs i wanted very quickly and i was able to import them to my store :)