GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Free

Happy Giant

Call me now!
.......................................................................................

GlamWays

Very easy dropshipping app to setup shopify store, especially if you are selling Indian products and winning products in the USA. Our customers in the USA got their orders delivered in 10 days, which is very fast. Good feedback from customers about the products. Good margins you can add and sell. Support team is very responsive. They will help you one on one on the phone also. Good experience so far.

March 12, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Your review keeps us motivated to enhance our app more and make your drop shipping business successful. We wish you best with your Shopify store :)

elycitstyle

very easy app to setup store for indians outside india. good collections of indian ethnic wear and trending products on this app.

March 12, 2021

eBaggie

This a great apps . I can add product and manage order very easily through this apps. very good for dropshiping in india.

Switzerland Watches

Nice application.It is a excellent platform to earn money through such online marketing. Top multi brand store at single stop and the best for dropshipping .I have a very good experience with glowroad and JACOBS team . JACOBS team provides the best support for every issue. The best thing about GLOWROAD is their support team(JACOBS TEAM). My customers are really happy with the Products , and super fast delivery by Jacobs team. All credit goes to JACOB and his team , Kudos to JACOB!❤️

DAVIKA FASHION

I use this app , very bad customer service . They dont tell the truth on the product I lost many customer because them .
I do not recommend it

Tunicart India

The app is some time giving errors while importing products but that's transient error and self corrected, if you reopen it after few seconds. I raised issues related to product quality, app issues. No contact number from Glowroad to talk to the customer care on urgent issues. I ordered products to check and found most of the products look like used/old/fake as we got without any tags, low quality fabric, poor design quality etc. The products are also overpriced. The data feed from GlowRoad is still not giving information such as brand name, MPN/GTIN etc. There is an issue that you cannot use application wallet/discount codes/coupon, which allows users to buy anything against previous refunds etc. as it may reduce the product price to less than glow road cost price. Products cost price is also an issue as I see at myshopprime website, products are being sold at or lower the cost price directly to retail buyers.

Alpha Zone Store

Glowroad is the best app for Indian dropshippers, Its product range is very high with the best quality and return management is also good with good support from the team

The Goods Mall

First of all thanks to Jacob for connecting us and understanding the mootto and thereby guiding us & all the support needed for the same Please working with you and continue the same

Raistees

Glowroad is definitely gonna one of the biggest company from India in dropshipping industry as they have automatically order capturing system and amazing support service for their customer covering all aspects of the business