Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App | Reviews

by GlowRoad

Express worldwide delivery within 10-15 days. Free Shipping

Grozaindia

i am using this app since 20 days and my 12 order delivered so far. customer love the quality of products and the seller are delivering products so fast. Thanks to Glowroad App

September 25, 2020

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

woxoshoes

First and best app for Indian automated dropshipping. I really like this app. I am a shopify developer and creating store for Indian & International dropshipping stores. I am using this app for my clients. Indian Clients are happy and getting sales with this app.

My suggeston to improve this app:

1. Please add functionality to add product in collection through glowroad app directly like oberlo.
2. Add a section of hot & winning products

September 18, 2020

Ready Peace

Glowroad is a great dropshipping app. They provide easy access to cancel or return the order. Customer support is aslo good.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

for-lyf

Using this app to setup my website and store right now. This app is very helpful to setup your store without keeping any physical stock or to deal with various vendors. Basically, this app is a timesaver, I am able to setup my store properly without wasting a lot of time in various operational issues. The app is very basic and easy to use, but I would have preferred an advanced app with more features, but I guess this app should improve.

Listing my experience and feedback after using this app for a week to setup my store (yet to go live):

Pros:

1. App is simple to use, easy to learn. Not complicated as other dropshipping apps
2. Support team is responsive and they quickly attend your mails and queries
3. Good collection of products in all categories
4. Most important feature, Saves a lot of time of a business owner as supply, logistics is taken care of - I am not able to focus on my Facebook ads planning easily

Cons:

1. Why only 5 products per page on import list? Please make this page bigger
2. Sometimes all images don't imported to Shopify, had to manually update images for few products
3. Please improve your search result page with more filters like color, size etc. It will help us find the right products easily
4. Please add rating and reviews ASAP
5. Please have an option to manually confirm the orders so that we can control RTO by customers
6. Need more good images and good description so that I can save more time which goes in editing text and images.

Overall a decent app for dropshipping in India.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for-lye for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

MeriArzoo.com

Wonderful earning app for drop shippers in India. Good support team, competitive prices when compared with other online store like flipkart and amazon.

September 7, 2020

Thank you MeriArzoo.com for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Upcrazy

Best Dropshipping App for India Amazing Products and With great price and Great returns.Really loved the app.

September 7, 2020

Hi Upcrazy, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Jiocase

The best dropshipping app I found on Shopify for india.
It makes dropshipping easy for india
Millions of product available to dropship

August 31, 2020

Ocean Pearl Store

Excellent application. I hope you will be working on streamlining this Shopify application as you have done in the android application. Keep it up

August 31, 2020

Thank you "Ocean Pearl Store" for taking the time to review our app. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Wrooker

Thanks For Coming on App waited from so long it war very difficult to place order via Mobile App now every thing will be fine thanks again

August 26, 2020

Thank you @ Wrooker. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated to work hard and make the app even better. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Life11Mumbai

Happy so far as sourcing has been made easy with this app.
It has a wide range of products and is simple to use. Yet to test order fulfillment,

August 23, 2020