GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Free

Hashtag Handler™

Its a really a good app , made so easy to dropship the product with good delivery time and good payment cycle

SNDB GROUP

I have been working with Glowroad from past 1 year , it is by far the best dropshipping platform in India.
Working with Glowroad is super simple and easy, and with the support of Jacob and his team it has been much smoother , Jacob and his team has given us 100% support and backups . From day 1 , Jacob and his team has been super friendly and they are always there for us for the problems that we face. I am happy with the deals I get from the company . All the product of this app are up to the mark and the all the customers are so happy from the products .super Fast Delivery , Cheaper price as compared to other Reselling Apps. Recent update is very nice. I have experienced products which have low rates and good quality. My business is booming Must-have app if you're looking to increase your online business. Lowest prices, simple to use, and good products from various categories also best customer support from JACOB and his team. This app is really nice for someone who wants to earn from home.
You are doing a great job, good luck Glowroad.
Special thanks to JACOB AND HIS TEAM

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. Your review keeps us motivated to enhance our app more and make your drop shipping business successful. We wish you best with your Shopify store :)

Fresco Fashions

Hello, I am very new to dropshipping and I have no idea where to source the products to my store. I found the Glowroad app and added it to my store. I never thought this much easy to add products to our shopify stores but It made me a very simple and user friendly app and clear UI. I started my marketing with their products and sold close to 35k sales within a week. I would recommend this app to all the dropshippers. Fantastic Job!!

January 15, 2021

ShopperWolf

Don't rely on this App! They need only five star reviews. They don't want to maintain relations with their dropshippers..

handydeals.in

Is glow road app cause of suspension of google merchant center account or have any possibility? kindly clear.

Klicify

My orders are not showing up on glowroad app
Support is not answering my email
No phone number to contact, very bad customer service

primeshopy

Worst product sync. I have received orders from my customers and when I tried to place order to glowroad it says item out of stock(product was 9k in stock inventory). I still have many orders to be fulfilled and now I'm quiting..

BAEWOW

Review 3 Dated 1/DEC/2020 As far the talks go we hope some miracle might happen and everything will be shorted out but we have received 53% RTO due to negligence of delivery partners as well as delivery agents which is a very high and no business can survive this many RTO's. Solve this issue first. Next price point when there are more no of RTO the supplier will increase the price on the coming orders that is also not good for the business. Last when the supplier is updating the stock (shopify own option given inside each and every product to "Sell even when out of stock" option gets automatically unticked for no reason this is an issue caused by Glowroad technically with out shorting this out we will be under great loss. Only by solving these 3 basic issues the app can survive. I hope all these are solved very soon There are a ton changes that has to be made to perfect this but the above points are very basic survival points in my perception. Review 2 (21 Nov 2020)
Initially, there were some issues that's fine but still?? stop trying to educating us and start to work to resolve the issues I am unable to add products sometimes. And when the supplier is updating the stock the sale price is automatically getting changed why is this?? These Suppliers are sending wrong products and bogus products to our customers and our websites reputation is getting spoiled here which will result in the near future of our business getting impacted. Main issue no (NDR) delivery partners that you use does not even call the customer but initiates RTO the same customer again orders the product again RTO we have to call the courier company to get the no then report the issue to them manually then the 3rd order gets delivered how many proof's u need i can provide do u seriously thing we can follow up on each order everyday and make consumer complaints to delivery companies the delivery agents are not at all calling the customers. How much RTO i mean no company can handle this much RTO is u do not initiate some strict rule to delivery companies. Next issue Prices are @ rocket cost when compared to Meesho, Shop101 and even Amazon & Flipkart no one can sell with this much profit seriously 250% margin or 300% margin even with courier expense how much do u need ??? waste initiative.

GOCHORDS DESIGNER

I don't know how to start and end this review, from the time I started using this application lot of Bad experiences (Lot to mention), Jacob and Swagat will call me only when we give bad feedback here, I think this is page is best customer service point. After we change the reviews (Give them 5 rating), they never turn back. On top of this suppliers are delivering duplicate products, 70% of returns. Out of stock issues, lot more to mention. Instead of raising tickets, I can update all my issues here, so that they will take action. I was just going through others comments as well, They have just started, so long way to go.. I started in Oct 2020, 3 months of experience is more than enough for me to explain how Glowroad actually is. By mistake I have removed my previous comments, That would have given better graph on Glowroad's performance metrics.

Meghvi

Worst & pathetic people I have ever seen. Firstly they send wrong product to the customer and now even rejected the return request. I have written multiple emails to them, they simply say we are not responsible for this because u didn't contact us on our customer support number. Firstly they don't have customer support number at all to contact them directly. They simply know how to blame other people for their own mistakes and just escape the money refund. Now customer wants to return the product. To keep my good will, I had to initiate the product return to my own address and issue money refund to my customer.