Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App | Reviews

by GlowRoad

Express worldwide delivery within 10-15 days. Free Shipping

Royal Friends

Before This App Discovered, We had to face many challenges in India E-Commerce Business but all thanks to glowroad's tremendous work, they came up with this great idea. they provided really powerful solution. They are innovative and support team always there to help. I just Love this App. Thanks to Entire Team and Best Luck to Founders :)

Indiabuyo

Truly a Remarkable App to run your Business.
Good Job Team. This App deserves a lot of credit as this app has made Indian Drop shipping a lot easier.
Cheers !

August 21, 2020

Thank you Indiabuyo for your review. Your positive feedback keeps us inspired to work hard. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Supernovakart

This app is need of the hour. I was manually adding products from different sources to keep the good experience on my shopify shop, which used to consume a lot of time of mine. but after adding glowroad app, i am able to quickly revamp products on my shop and I am finding lot of time to do marketing and grow my business and brand.

August 21, 2020

Thank you Supernovakart. Your review keeps us motivated and inspires us to work hard to make our app even better to make your business and store on Shopify more smooth and successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad.

Brand Only

Perfect Dropshipping platform, We just have to add our margins on lucrative products, and rest is taken care by glowroad, Not to worry about shipping charges,Buyer return or courier return charges, all taken care by GR.

August 17, 2020

We're sorry for the bad experience. We were facing some technical issues since last night and it seems you were online on our app at the same time, that is why app wasn't working for you as expected. We have resolved all the issues, and app should be working fine now. Our support team will get in touch with you to assist you further.

glamways

This app is perhaps most easiest app to dropship in India. I have used other dropshipping apps on my store but I found this very easy to setup, good products and good orders come to store. Their support team is good, they worked on feedback and solved my queries. Dropshipping in India was a much needed facility, which is good feature of this app. Hope to get more orders in my store using this app.

August 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your review keeps us motivated to enhance our app more and make your drop shipping business successful. We wish you best with your Shopify store :)

Red Divine

Thank you team for fast response and ressolving my issue. Great work it will create huge market for eCommerce in India. And please bring many exclusive products and supplier. You are ahead of all the reselling app in the market.

August 21, 2020

Hi RedDivine, Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

packcab

This is a good app, I am currently using it. And the customer service is great
Benefits: No need to keep inventory, easy to add, automated order complete and many more

August 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your kind words encourage us greatly, Glad you liked our app, Your appreciation and love it means a lot to us, Your positive feedback keeps us motivated. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

truvalue store

Congrats! You have done it. This has been long overdue for Indian Dropshippers like me. The App is working great...quick & easy! I recommend enabling international shipping too.
Keep the good work going!
Sathya at Truvalue Store

August 14, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next