GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

by GlowRoad

Made in India Dropshipping App for India. Earn More Money!

primeshopy

Worst product sync. I have received orders from my customers and when I tried to place order to glowroad it says item out of stock(product was 9k in stock inventory). I still have many orders to be fulfilled and now I'm quiting..

Meghvi

Worst & pathetic people I have ever seen. Firstly they send wrong product to the customer and now even rejected the return request. I have written multiple emails to them, they simply say we are not responsible for this because u didn't contact us on our customer support number. Firstly they don't have customer support number at all to contact them directly. They simply know how to blame other people for their own mistakes and just escape the money refund. Now customer wants to return the product. To keep my good will, I had to initiate the product return to my own address and issue money refund to my customer. When it is not my mistake, why should I suffer. Very unprofessional GLOWROAD, Shame on you!!

SHOPKIDUKAN

Courier Company not use Slandered 60% Returned without going on customer hand. Customer call for product here not come any courier boy. Courier company say customer rejected. Suggetion Use Slandered Courier Company
DTDC
Fedex
Bludart
DHL Etc .....

Desi Stella - Your Fashion Store

Update on 21st October 2020: Pathetic, Pathetic and Pathetic..... I don't have any words to express my frustration...... The guy named jacibs, only calls when the review is updated. Gives False Promises and nothing moves on. I don't know what kind of Customer Responsiveness they are taught.... Simply Disgusting.. Order Placed on 8th October. Wrong Product Delivered. Spoken to jacobs Twice..... Mails shared with actual picture of the product and ordered product. Got a confirmation mail saying that product would be picked up but twice its rejected saying that you have not mentioned the reason for the Return. Pathetic..... Twice and now customer is pissed off.... doesnot want to do business with us.... what kind of Childish company you have....... Lastly, moving out of Glowroad app today and and will leave Shopify too after few days. Disgusting Experience. Update for my review : Dear Jacobs and Glowroad Team, I must say that you are unnecessarily harassing your Customers. Today, the Courier Guy (Mr. Vikas from Shadowfax, Cell No. 9873451628) has come to pick up the Return shipment from Ms. Vibha Upadhaya (GlowRoad Order # 660197405) and he rejected the pickup as he says that Reason for return is not mentioned in the system. Pls note that it was very well mentioned in the Return request that wrong piece has been delivered against the said purchase. He was so rude with the Lady customer as well as me. Its sheer harassment due to your Ridiculous software app and your pathetic Customer service. 1 Star is for the Beautiful Catalogue that is provided on the website but the story starts after that. 1. Pathetic Customer Responsiveness. I have been following up for a GST invoice for last 2 months but its not delivered yet. 2. The Support button does not take the company. keeps on giving error message. 3. Wrong Items are getting delivered. No control on following basic discipline in processing the Orders. 4. The quality of Products delivered is not good. It shows great quality in pictures but when delivered, its pathetic. 5. The interface is not User-friendly. The order requested for Return goies out of the system and you can't check, what is the status on the order. We are thinking of moving out of this engagement as Its a pain.

October 15, 2020

Your critical feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful.

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go.

GST invoicing is work in progress now and we will update it in upcoming updates. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Support button has been working flawlessly, if you are seeing some issue, could you send us a screenshot at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Please let us know if you had any product or delivery related issues you have faced. We are strictly de-listing such vendors and suppliers.

Super Cable

Their is no value of adding 500000+ products in your inventory unless they are totally new and unique to indian market.
For example Magnetic X Charging cable is listed at a price of 380/- at your shopify app which is easily available @85 at delhi karol bagh.

6...My suggestion to GlowRoad- I am an international dropshipper and also working in indian ecommerce from the year 2016. I know you have invested a huge money and time for building this app. But my dear, ur idea is not fruitful in this way. Just keep small inventory but of unique and new products that are not even visible on amazon and flipkart. You know only 50 products will be enough to scale your business to 6 or 8 figure if they have wow factor and uniqeness.

Think on this review when you are alone. Be Happy, Be Safe

September 2, 2020

Hello Super Cable, Thank you for writing your detailed review as a pro-dropshipper. Such detailed reviews are important and we take your feedback as a motivation for improvement in our app. Let us answer your questions one by one, if you have more questions, you can always reach out to us at dropship-support@glowroad.com. Your original questions in quotes below, followed by our answers.

"Very costly products, At present scenerio this indian dropshipping model will not work, because indian ecommerce store get mostly COD orders, when our orders will reach customer, our customers have checked the same product price on amazon & flipkart and we will just get RTO."

Answer by GlowRoad: We agree and also differ on some points. More than 80% of products on our app are listed at lowest price in the industry. And try to understand that GlowRoad is a marketplace and we are NOT the Supplier. The Supplier fixes the price. All the pricing you see in our app is inclusive of all the extra charges, Shipping, handling, logistics, delivery. Even COD, Return and RTO is covered in the pricing that you see. As a Dropshipper you are just expected to add your profit margins and sell them on your website. Another key point – You choose which product from GlowRoad to sell on your Shopify Shop. Just remove those products that you think are expensive. As a platform, we have no control over your website's visitors or the kind of traffic you bring in to your website. If you are doing your marketing right, and getting customers with high buying intent, you sell well. If you are not doing proper targeted marketing and window-shopping customers are visiting your website you may expect higher RTO specially in COD orders. It is totally under your control. To help you, we provide return and RTO free of cost right now. As we are providing an all inclusive pricing, you may feel that prices are slightly high, especially more if you deal with a niche category of products. But the majority of the products are available at a pricing range where a Dropshipper can add good profit and sell on their website with right marketing from their end. In fact more than a few lakh resellers actually earn money through GlowRoad.

"1...First of all you do not have unique items. Your inventory is flooded by products that are already selling on amazon and flipkart."

Answer by GlowRoad: We are a large marketplace, with over 10 lakh plus products. We have exposed the best performing products using filters. There are plenty of unique products in the app, which many dropshippers are selling successfully. If you are not able to find the product of your choice, please let us know. We will arrange it in the app for you for the best pricing. But please understand that you have to put some effort in selecting what you want to sell. You should not directly copy all the lakhs of products to your Shopify shop as it will become crowded.

"2...Second think is price, I am surprised that your price is just equivalent to the price at which the same product is already sellling on ecommerce giant platform. Then how a shopify store owner will get profit out of your service after adding margin, advertisement and shipping cost.
New shopify store owner, who just have started their career, please be very cautious, because you may have a very limited budget and you should invest it very precisely. Just research the local market, find the price, check the quality and move forward."

Answer by GlowRoad: We believe you are directly comparing our pricing with an offline wholesaler who sells in bulk. You will find a product's price cheaper if you buy them in bulk or with decent MOQs upfront from a local wholesale market. But then all operational hassle of packing, shipping, COD, returns, refunds is your overhead. And you need initial investment capital for it and you always run a risk of losses if you are not able to sell all products that you purchased upfront. Not everyone lives in big city as Delhi so getting wholesale items is not so easy. Our goal here is to streamline the entire operations for the Dropshipper, new or pro, so that they can get more time to grow their business, traffic and do right marketing of their store. There are various variants of a product from various suppliers at competitive pricing. It looks like you made your entire point of view because you felt that pricing is high. Please understand – Somebody has to pay for Shipping, Returns, RTO, COD etc. We will do our best to make you happy.

"3...About this GlowRoad shopify app product quality- Managing such a huge inventory is not a child play. They are not the actual importer. They just source from indian wholesaler, hence you will get the same product quality as available in indian wholesale market. So, first check the same product price at major wholesale market."

Answer by GlowRoad: We are a marketplace, which works with more than 20,000+ manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers, creators and artisans. We are also importers of many products so that we can provide best pricing for those products. Your suggestion of buying offline for dropshippers puts all the operational difficulty and worst “inventory risk” on the Dropshipper. On GlowRoad, you can start Dropshipping without spending a single rupee. No inventory, no initial capital required.

"4...About the already present 5 star Review on glowroad app- I just have a laugh on it. When we install this app they ask our phone no and email, may be contacting next day and saying please rate our app 5 star."

Answer by GlowRoad: We don’t agree with you here. The merit of the platform and the products is what makes a system succeed.

"5...What to do for growing early- Without COD, you can not succeed in INDIA, Without facebook looklikes your ads will not be profitable. Ads managing is individual capability. For success in india with COD, Just source the product from actual importer or u urself import or source directly from indian manufacturers. Just keep small margin of profit to avoid RTO."

Answer by GlowRoad: Again, we disagree as all Dropshippers are always welcome to do things on their own in an offline way. Why you use Shopify and GlowRoad is because the Dropshippers want to focus on growing their business and not focusing on operational complexity. Moreover, unsold inventory risk is very high. Add to it the initial capital investment.

"6...My suggestion to GlowRoad- I am an international dropshipper and also working in indian ecommerce from the year 2016. I know you have invested a huge money and time for building this app. But my dear, your idea is not fruitful in this way. Just keep small inventory but of unique and new products that are not even visible on amazon and flipkart. You know only 50 products will be enough to scale your business to 6 or 8 figure if they have wow factor and uniqeness. Think on this review when you are alone. Be Happy, Be Safe."

Answer by GlowRoad: This is a very welcome suggestion. Thanks for this. And congratulations on being a pro Dropshipper since 2016. Getting more and more unique products is top priority on our checklist and we believe that soon you will be satisfied with our range of unique products. Looking forward to talking to you in detail :)

COVERSKY.IN

NOT WORKING Something went wrong, please try again later
Something went wrong, please try again laterSomething went wrong, please try again later

August 17, 2020

We're sorry for the bad experience. We were facing some technical issues since last night and it seems you were online on our app at the same time, that is why app wasn't working for you as expected. We have resolved all the issues, and app should be working fine now. Our support team will get in touch with you to assist you further.

Natation.in

I do no appreciate this app. We wanted to use it for our store.
We imported top selling products and when we received order.
Either the products were out of stock or the prices were increased to double.

August 5, 2020

We are extremely sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. We are working hard to fix all the experience in our newly launched Shopify app. We will contact you to solve issues you faced on highest priority. Thanks.