GlowRoad Dropshipping FREE App

Express delivery within India in 4-5 days. Free Shipping & COD

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Inspira Nutritionals

Location Australia

I placed my first order to be informed that its not 10-15 days world wide shipping as specified on their advertising and app but 7-10 days to dispatch the order and then 20 plus days to deliver. Was not impressed with this as I have now got to remove the advertising from my sight and change the shipping policies.

Happy Giant

Call me now!
.......................................................................................

handydeals.in

Location India

Is glow road app cause of suspension of google merchant center account or have any possibility? kindly clear.

Meghvi

Location India

Worst & pathetic people I have ever seen. Firstly they send wrong product to the customer and now even rejected the return request. I have written multiple emails to them, they simply say we are not responsible for this because u didn't contact us on our customer support number. Firstly they don't have customer support number at all to contact them directly. They simply know how to blame other people for their own mistakes and just escape the money refund. Now customer wants to return the product. To keep my good will, I had to initiate the product return to my own address and issue money refund to my customer.