Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

Global Dropshipping ‑ FREE App

by GlowRoad

Express worldwide delivery within 10-15 days. Free Shipping

Footwear Globes

Updating review after I was promised that my issue will be fixed. Charan from the tech team was very helpful in understanding my issue and assured that the issue will be fixed. For the time being, I am happy with the support provided though it took some time. I will comeback here later based on the status of my issue. Worst product sync. I have received orders from my customers, but the orders are not showing up on the GlowRoad app. Support is not answering my email. No phone number to contact. When I try to raise the issue on the app's Contact Us page, it says "Something went wrong, please try again later" Very bad experience.

Pinkgrapeindia

There are few bugs in-app and you can search for products by size . But support is next level| Appreciate all the support by Jacob

January 5, 2021

Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. We have recently updated the app with new features, hope it is more helpful for your business.

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

-Jacob

viralproducts2612

I am changing this review after receiving awesome support from Jacob. But you guys still have a lot of things to change. Selecting products by vendors in-app, extra charges for failed deliveries you guys need to take care of this. I will increase 2 stars and hope I see the changes soon.

Carryinkart

Very efficient evolved App .Integration with shopify is very helpful for small business, Just need to improve turn around time.

September 7, 2020

Thank you Carryinkart for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. We are constantly working on reduce our TAT and delivery times, but because of random lockdowns and weather situations in some areas of the county, it is sometimes totally out of console for us as well as our delivery system. But we are working hard to make it smooth.

Have a great day and Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)