GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

by GlowRoad

Made in India Dropshipping App for India. Earn More Money!

MILA STORE

The team is very good about the services.
I got a call from the team they are going well. Thanks to glowroad team.

Bhim Store

thank you for your response , keep up the good work, me and my team will be in your touch for a better customer service .

October 23, 2020

Kwirfy

I'm using this app for dropshipping in India. Really nice app in indian market place. Writing revies after using this app. some features in this app are very useful nd some features are missing like we cant import product with variant i hope Glowroad fix this soon.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. Variant is work in progress and we shall roll out this in coming updates.

MSI KART

I used this app on my Indian website for dropshipping in India. Really nice app for india. Place this review after used. Many features in this app are very useful. I think some features are missing but i hope Glowroad add some more features in this app.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Venture2050 Online India

----------25th Oct 2020-------
The team is very much serious about the reviews.
As expected, I got a call from the team & committed like an Indian Politician ( A genuine & sincere adoption of Atamnivar).
Again, it ultimately seems like a "JUMLA" in the election manifesto.
Similar to Indian politics, I will be remembered before the election ( after this review ) & will be reloaded with new " JUMLAS".
But, couldn't find the essential documentation of Payment to the drop shipper in any literature or mail also.
There is no surety of delivering products to the customer even though its available on online inventory. ( Worthless to put marketing efforts)
Customer support ultimately rests on your Luck. ( you need to comply 12 "Jyotirling Darshan" to avail it).
But, They have a good bunch of soft-spoken scapegoats, who are well versed with "SORRY".
Hey Ram, The temple is on its process of making, Please take charge ... ------------------------------------------------12th Oct 2020------------ The only reason & qualification Glow Road is getting this * rating is as a drop shipper company initiated by Indian interpreter. But the reality is gruesome. An elephant has two types of teeth one for eating & others for showcase purpose. Glow road silently & honestly follow this famous say.
Support service is very much unprofessional. It's like beating the trumpet at a deaf.
Even after several reminder & multiple approaches to reach Glow road for last 15 days, I didn't get any response from their team. I doubt if they have any support system in place. I request Shopify to interfere & provide a solution instead.

October 15, 2020

Our support is very responsive, could you please drop us an email directly at dropship-support@glowroad.com to help us understand issues you are facing, we will assign an account manager to quickly resolve it.

bharatfabs

I have installed GlowRoad App and found to be very interesting. I really appreciate the concept However, I wanted to understand how it would work in case prepaid orders placed on my website ? My website have payment gateways through which my customer can pay me directly. Then how I am gonna settle GlowRoad payment for such ordered products ? Hi - I am not able to publish the listing on stores mainly from time 12.30 PM TO 6-7.00 PM IST. Can I know what is the reason behind it?

October 1, 2020

For prepaid orders, you will see all the prepaid orders your customers have paid on your website stacked in your GlowRoad Shopify dashboard as "pending" orders, you will have to make the payment online using our payment gateway for the "original price", then all prepaid orders will be processed.

For example, let's say you sold a product of 1000/- on your Shopify website as a prepaid order, but before importing the price was 400/- on GlowRoad Shopify app... you will have to make a payment of only 400/- in pending orders section using our payment gateway there. Profit margin of 600/- here you have already collected on your gateway.

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad on Shopify :)

Grozaindia

i am using this app since 20 days and my 12 order delivered so far. customer love the quality of products and the seller are delivering products so fast. Thanks to Glowroad App

September 25, 2020

woxoshoes

First and best app for Indian automated dropshipping. I really like this app. I am a shopify developer and creating store for Indian & International dropshipping stores. I am using this app for my clients. Indian Clients are happy and getting sales with this app.

My suggeston to improve this app:

1. Please add functionality to add product in collection through glowroad app directly like oberlo.
2. Add a section of hot & winning products

September 18, 2020

Ready Peace

Glowroad is a great dropshipping app. They provide easy access to cancel or return the order. Customer support is aslo good.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

for-lyf

Using this app to setup my website and store right now. This app is very helpful to setup your store without keeping any physical stock or to deal with various vendors. Basically, this app is a timesaver, I am able to setup my store properly without wasting a lot of time in various operational issues. The app is very basic and easy to use, but I would have preferred an advanced app with more features, but I guess this app should improve.

Listing my experience and feedback after using this app for a week to setup my store (yet to go live):

Pros:

1. App is simple to use, easy to learn. Not complicated as other dropshipping apps
2. Support team is responsive and they quickly attend your mails and queries
3. Good collection of products in all categories
4. Most important feature, Saves a lot of time of a business owner as supply, logistics is taken care of - I am not able to focus on my Facebook ads planning easily

Cons:

1. Why only 5 products per page on import list? Please make this page bigger
2. Sometimes all images don't imported to Shopify, had to manually update images for few products
3. Please improve your search result page with more filters like color, size etc. It will help us find the right products easily
4. Please add rating and reviews ASAP
5. Please have an option to manually confirm the orders so that we can control RTO by customers
6. Need more good images and good description so that I can save more time which goes in editing text and images.

Overall a decent app for dropshipping in India.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for-lye for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Previous 1 3