GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

GlowRoad ‑ Dropshipping India

by GlowRoad

Made in India Dropshipping App for India. Earn More Money!

MILA STORE

The team is very good about the services.
I got a call from the team they are going well. Thanks to glowroad team.

Bhim Store

thank you for your response , keep up the good work, me and my team will be in your touch for a better customer service .

October 23, 2020

Kwirfy

I'm using this app for dropshipping in India. Really nice app in indian market place. Writing revies after using this app. some features in this app are very useful nd some features are missing like we cant import product with variant i hope Glowroad fix this soon.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. Variant is work in progress and we shall roll out this in coming updates.

MSI KART

I used this app on my Indian website for dropshipping in India. Really nice app for india. Place this review after used. Many features in this app are very useful. I think some features are missing but i hope Glowroad add some more features in this app.

October 15, 2020

We are rolling-out new features every week in the app. App, especially import list and orders section is updated recently and works very fast even if you import hundred of products on the go. You can always suggest us new features you think we should have at dropship-support@glowroad.com

Venture2050 Online India

----------25th Nov 2020-------
A month & still counting.
As per them, they are still learning & improving.
They are responsive with an auto-reply or a reply without a brain.
As per them, I am the only person getting all trouble as a privilege.
But, I don't know how I became a lucky one to them.
Is the rest of the drop shipper having a smooth sailing with Glowroad?
If its the case can someone help me to locate my fault to ride on the same boat as the other drop shipper is sailing.
I am eager to learn these skills from the Indian startup ecosystem.
Please, I need help from someone who can give me relief. ----------25th Oct 2020-------
The team is very much serious about the reviews.
As expected, I got a call from the team & committed like an Indian Politician ( A genuine & sincere adoption of Atamnivar).
Again, it ultimately seems like a "JUMLA" in the election manifesto.
Similar to Indian politics, I will be remembered before the election ( after this review ) & will be reloaded with new " JUMLAS".
But, couldn't find the essential documentation of Payment to the drop shipper in any literature or mail also.
There is no surety of delivering products to the customer even though its available on online inventory. ( Worthless to put marketing efforts)
Customer support ultimately rests on your Luck. ( you need to comply 12 "Jyotirling Darshan" to avail it).
But, They have a good bunch of soft-spoken scapegoats, who are well versed with "SORRY".
Hey Ram, The temple is on its process of making, Please take charge ... ------------------------------------------------12th Oct 2020------------ The only reason & qualification Glow Road is getting this * rating is as a drop shipper company initiated by Indian interpreter. But the reality is gruesome. An elephant has two types of teeth one for eating & others for showcase purpose. Glow road silently & honestly follow this famous say.
Support service is very much unprofessional. It's like beating the trumpet at a deaf.
Even after several reminder & multiple approaches to reach Glow road for last 15 days, I didn't get any response from their team. I doubt if they have any support system in place. I request Shopify to interfere & provide a solution instead.

October 15, 2020

Our support is very responsive, could you please drop us an email directly at dropship-support@glowroad.com to help us understand issues you are facing, we will assign an account manager to quickly resolve it.

QVIBES

VGood, so far whatever issue we are facing Mr.Jacob from seller support is trying his best to solve it. Thank you
Jacob

October 15, 2020

GlowRoad Shopify app is like a plug-in, which lets you import and add products to your Shopify store. A global deactivation feature, which will automatically remove all products on your store is not technically possible, as once imported all the products are part of your Shopify store, if you wish to remove or update product, that you have to do via bulk editing in Shopify dashboard.

For Pixel, You can always create a new business manager in Facebook and attach that pixel to to your new store.

bharatfabs

I have installed GlowRoad App and found to be very interesting. I really appreciate the concept However, I wanted to understand how it would work in case prepaid orders placed on my website ? My website have payment gateways through which my customer can pay me directly. Then how I am gonna settle GlowRoad payment for such ordered products ? Hi - I am not able to publish the listing on stores mainly from time 12.30 PM TO 6-7.00 PM IST. Can I know what is the reason behind it?

October 1, 2020

For prepaid orders, you will see all the prepaid orders your customers have paid on your website stacked in your GlowRoad Shopify dashboard as "pending" orders, you will have to make the payment online using our payment gateway for the "original price", then all prepaid orders will be processed.

For example, let's say you sold a product of 1000/- on your Shopify website as a prepaid order, but before importing the price was 400/- on GlowRoad Shopify app... you will have to make a payment of only 400/- in pending orders section using our payment gateway there. Profit margin of 600/- here you have already collected on your gateway.

Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad on Shopify :)

Grozaindia

i am using this app since 20 days and my 12 order delivered so far. customer love the quality of products and the seller are delivering products so fast. Thanks to Glowroad App

September 25, 2020

woxoshoes

First and best app for Indian automated dropshipping. I really like this app. I am a shopify developer and creating store for Indian & International dropshipping stores. I am using this app for my clients. Indian Clients are happy and getting sales with this app.

My suggeston to improve this app:

1. Please add functionality to add product in collection through glowroad app directly like oberlo.
2. Add a section of hot & winning products

September 18, 2020

Ready Peace

Glowroad is a great dropshipping app. They provide easy access to cancel or return the order. Customer support is aslo good.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Your feedback keeps us motivated to improve our app and services to make your business successful. Happy Dropshipping with GlowRoad :)

Previous 1 3