GMCFeed

List products w/ one feed to Google, Facebook, Bing, Pinterest

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Providence Silver Wholesale

The were relentless in getting my feed for my shop to work it took many days. I certainly recommend this app to anyone considering a feed. The did all this work for no extra charge just my regular membership fee.
Sincerely,
Ron

embacookware

Fantastic service form the support guys. Problem identified and fixed in les than a couple of hours. Many thanks.

Chella

Time spent using app 1 day

Super easy to use. I had one minor issue and received immediate support and help to correct it!!! 5-star review for sure!!!

Made By Cleo

I vacillated quite a bit between this app and other options that offer a similar service. However, I decided to go with GMCFeed on a leap of faith because I gathered that their customer service might be a lot faster than other services. It turns out they ARE extremely fast in their response time to special customizations I've needed to request to get our product feed setup optimally, and they are always very thorough and professional. I'm very happy with them so far and feel like I made the right choice. It's worth mentioning that we are subscribed to their Premium plan. Given how close the cost is to the next tier down, it seemed a no-brainer to get the full package especially when dealing with a realm that is highly likely to need some customization, and where any unnecessary downtime can be so costly in terms of lost revenue opportunities. Highly recommend.

ALZO Digital

This app met all my needs easily and quickly. The support was fast and very clearly written. We now have an accurate and easily maintained feed for Merchant Center. Previously we used 3 different apps as well as creating and maintaining a feed file by hand with each approach having a downside, GMCFeed is clearly the best solution.

PorePro

Love it.
Fast, helpful support, any issues are resolved without any hassle. The app is easy to use, get's the job done and is less complicated than some others out there.

Bañadores hombre | Hill Napper

Location Spain

Good service!
Thank you for help with our issue.
They have attended me very quickly to help me with a problem

Halocline Swimwear

Time spent using app About 2 months

The team at GMC helped me configure the feed, dealt with a couple of issues I wanted amending really quickly. The product works well and the support is great.

SURVIVAL UK

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 minute

So good to finally find an app that can be used for Facebook, Google, Pinterest and more! The automatic feed generation saves us so much time and the ability to custom map fields is awesome. I had a question and the support team responded to me within 30 minutes. We use the app on multiple stores and are extremely happy! Thanks team.

SURVIVAL