One feed multiple channels
Use our feed pull URL across numerous channels: Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Commission Junction, Bing just to name a few.
Easily transfer data
Product data is exported to a file and available at a unique URL.
Optimize product data
Customize your product listing data to increase sales, a key factor to being successful on Google Shopping and numerous channels.
GMCFeed - Top Agency Recommended Tool for Product Data Optimization. The Only Tool You Need to Optimize and Sync Your Products to Google, Facebook, Instagram, Bing, Pinterest + More.
Perfect for Facebook Shop and Instagram Shop product catalog syncing as well as Pinterest Shopping listings and Google Shopping
GMCFeed syncs your Product Catalog with Google Merchant Center, Facebook & Instagram Product Catalog, Pinterest + many more which then allows you to create Google Shopping Ads/Facebook Dynamic Product Ads, Instagram Shopping... Expose your products to the world!!
Install Today and we will optimize your data for FREE!
How does it work?
After initial setup all products will sync daily. A true set it and forget it app. We even help to optimize the listing and provide support on integration.
- When you install the app, we automatically generate a URL with your product feed.
- You place this URL directly in your Channel: Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Bing, etc. and we give you step by step instructions with pictures on how to do it.
- From this point your product data will update daily.
- You can optimize and correct the data even easier using our tool and if you need help with any errors we're happy to help. Simply drop us a message.
For the Marketing Professionals:
- Optimize Products to submit for Feed Channels
- Custom rules to alter any field: ie. titles, custom labels, product type
- Google Ai for google_product_category creation
- Custom filter rules to submit only the products you want listed
- Manually view/edit data in a grid like excel sheet.
- New feed pull URL created can be used with numerous channels below.
Autonomous Daily Product Export of Your Data
- Settings allow to export product data once or twice daily.
- Parent level Metafields (custom fields) included.
- All required fields included to be utilized in Google feed format.
Easily Transfer Data
Data is hosted at an accessible HTTP address in .TXT format. ie. /csv/gmcapp-test.myshopify.com.txt
Feed Channels that Accept Our Feed Format
- Google Shopping
- Commission Junction
Support Up to 70,000 SKUs
*For higher SKU counts please reach out.
What Makes Us Unique from the Competition
- We utilize AI for Google Product Categorization.
- We SEO OPTIMIZE titles/description with a command line custom rule generator.
- Create Custom Labels for hundreds of products in seconds.
- Manage SKU level changes for the ultimate flexibility.
And the Most Important:
- One simple URL for MULTIPLE CHANNELS!
- Install Today at no cost and request your #Free Feed setup
Expert assistance and troubleshooting included
- Commission Junction,
- Google Shopping
$3/mo for each add. 1K SKUs
After testing half a dozen catalog feed apps, this was the one that best met my needs. Although it has a few limitations, it's a simple and powerful tool to manipulate feed data and integrate with Google Merchant and Facebook Catalog.
Super easy to use. I had one minor issue and received immediate support and help to correct it!!! 5-star review for sure!!!
Made By Cleo
I vacillated quite a bit between this app and other options that offer a similar service. However, I decided to go with GMCFeed on a leap of faith because I gathered that their customer service might be a lot faster than other services. It turns out they ARE extremely fast in their response time to special customizations I've needed to request to get our product feed setup optimally, and they are always very thorough and professional. I'm very happy with them so far and feel like I made the right choice. It's worth mentioning that we are subscribed to their Premium plan. Given how close the cost is to the next tier down, it seemed a no-brainer to get the full package especially when dealing with a realm that is highly likely to need some customization, and where any unnecessary downtime can be so costly in terms of lost revenue opportunities. Highly recommend.