Omtaler (14)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
29. desember 2023

Great app! It's driven additional sales for us over the Christmas period and has helped us to reach international customers who we wouldn't normally sell to. Good customisation options, well put together interface, and the support has been terrific! Really glad went with this app.

Simply Spanish Wine
Spania
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
15. juni 2023

After trying and removing two other gift card apps because they were difficult to work with, I installed Go Gift Cards. Third time is the charm because it worked perfectly. I had one little issue and Gareth fixed it. Perfection! Very happy with this app.

Angel Falls
4 måneder bruker appen
30. november 2023

Support really helpful !

Wopilo
Frankrike
Rundt 1 år bruker appen
Redigert 19. oktober 2023

Excellent support they helped me with a detail on my iphone mobile

LERET LERET
16 dager bruker appen
13. april 2022

The app suits our needs perfectly, and the customer service team helped us with every request we had. hand you!

savin'skin
Romania
Rundt 2 år bruker appen
Redigert 31. januar 2023

Fast and friendly customer service. They helped us to install the app and now, a year later, they still give us very prompt help with anything we need. Thank you!

Rare Roots
12 måneder bruker appen
15. desember 2021

I like the minimalist look of the app, it was exatcly what I was looking for. Customer support is also great, they immediately responded and solved the issues I had when installing the app. Thank you

SKÖNART | Art Prints & Posters
Italia
5 måneder bruker appen
1. desember 2022

Everything is perfect! Just what I'm looking for and the flat rate is great for a startup like mine. I ran into a small issue, contacted the team and they were able to help me right away. Very happy with the app

Sunbean
3 måneder bruker appen
19. januar 2022

Perfect app if you are looking to launch gift cards in your store! Customer service was prompt and great :)

REFASH
Singapore
14 dager bruker appen
2. august 2022

Really amazing product and incredible support from Gareth. Very quick turnaround, and fixed any conflicts with other apps very quickly. Highly recommended!

Curated By Beckta