Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

Triout LLC

We just started using this app and the response has been great. Very helpful team and they offer more features with their free plan than those we researched. So far so good and we look forward using this app!!

Triout LLC

Hand Made Emporium

this app forced me to use a buy option on my shop that ruined my motivation to do anything as i could not remove the paypal buy option and people assumed it was the only available payment method its actually cancer.

August 18, 2020

[Merchant Update required]

Hi

Can you elaborate on this please ? Which PayPal buy button are you referring to ? The app does not affects your store's design or payment options in any way, not does it forces you to use PayPal

Perhaps you are confusing the app with some other app ??

Please get back to us at admin@goaffpro.com so we can resolve this at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards

Port Space

Really good concept if you don’t mind giving a 10% commission on your sales. Relatively easy to set up as well.

Aut9m9tiv

i like this app let see if it will satisfy my aspectation for the moment i cannot give any detail because its my first time to use it

OMARKOM

thanks all is ok thanks so mach ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The HiO Life

Wow, so far! I have never seen anything work this perfectly from the start. I will update if anything changes

Pro-Fit. Professional Fitness

So far this app seems too good to be true, I hope it stands at my expectations. Thank you for so much.

cameraprotectioncase

it helps me get traffic to my website so i am really thankfull for this app without it i would not know how to do it

Dr.C Lab - Organic, Natural, Vegan Cosmetics - Silicon Valley Smart Beauty Research Innovation Center

I didn't get email notification when somebody signs up. I contacted the support twice via "Get support" dashboard but didn't get any help. Don;t know how to do :((( Also my store didn't work on the app.

August 14, 2020

Hi

Just to confirm, your contact email set in the app is - info@drc-lab.com. Is the email address working ? If not, we request you to kindly update the contact email in the App Settings -> Notifications tab -> Contact section

I am not quite sure what you mean when you say your store didn't work on the app ? As far as I checked, the app is working correctly on your store.

Also, you can contact us directly at admin@goaffpro.com to get help and support with regards to the app.

Thanks and Regards

Cherishine

This app is perfect! There is everything that are needed to do affiliate marketing. I hope more affiliate join my program through market place function.