Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

Affiliate Marketing Goaffpro

by GoAffPro

Goaffpro - Professional affiliate marketing app (FREE)

SmilyPets

I didn't think that I could find an app like this one. The upgrading offers you even more customization possibilities ! I just love it !! Thank you !!

Store with a Heart

This is a great app. It solved a lot of business needs to turn customers into advocates, track sales activities in real time, and ensuring transparency along the way, among others.

The GKN

This is going to boost my business so much, i cannot wait to use it! somthing that i hav always wanted to add to .

Scarlet Rose Sex Shop

Easy setup - so far so good. Going to test it out and check to make sure everything is working good.

Cool Weed Shirts

EXACTLY what I was looking for! Such easy set up, I would recommend to anybody who's looking to add an affiliate program to their shopify store

Dreamy Presets

Love this app. It's the best affiliate management app here on Shopify, and I have tried a few! We've had more successes recruiting affiliates with this app than any others. It's a no-brainer to download this app. Every store should have it if you're serious about growing your business.

AMADI

Love this app. Extremely easy to set everything up and it covers all the basics. Perfect for someone who is new to affiliate marketing! Highly recommend. :)

CORDA

I have been impressed by this app in the last few weeks I've been using it. There have been lots of ways I can customize the messaging, even with the free account, and the customer service has been amazing!

Cosmolink

I will like it so far. It has all the features that I was looking for.
We are going to start testing the features and go live with this. Awesome app!

Apollo Tarot

I've just installed the app, and so far, it seems pretty straightforward. The setup was quick and easy. Also, I like how the basic features are free, so you have plenty of time to build your affiliate team without having to rush through a limited trial period. And then, when the time is right, you can upgrade with no hurry. I recommend the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88